• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Godslay

Banned
This is how I got through my programming classes in college.

Don't get me wrong, I love to program. I just hate working in VB. I feel like I'm writing a fucking book most of the time, and it just seems my mind wants to write C#. I guess that is life when working on legacy stuff that won't be updated to C# anytime soon.

cdyhybrid

Don't get me wrong, I love to program. I just hate working in VB. I feel like I'm writing a fucking book most of the time, and it just seems my mind wants to write C#. I guess that is life when working on legacy stuff that won't be updated to C# anytime soon.

I enjoyed it too, but it was just a lot easier for me to wrap my mind around it after a few beers. Helped my attention span too :p

bionic77

You better hope I'm nice and don't spoil shit. I'm working from home tomorrow. I'll be finishing this sucker.
Given the average IQ of a Pats fan and the length of the book I think I am safe until at least next week!

Remember like 20 years ago when we thought this was going to be better than LOTR?

Also in that world cunt is spelled Faile!

Godslay

Banned
good. no pressure on them.

24-23 texans

feel better about this game then i did the reg season matchup

That's good. At least this time they aren't hyping it up as the biggest game in franchise history. The crazy thing about these playoffs is there is no dominate team thus far, anyone could win this weekend.

I enjoyed it too, but it was just a lot easier for me to wrap my mind around it after a few beers. Helped my attention span too :p

Yeah, it helps me too.

welp there goes ND's chance to win

anyways,SECSECSEC

I hate to keep shitting on Pittsburgh football, but they've brought it on themselves. We're watching this goddamn matchup because the Pitt Panthers couldn't close the deal when they had ND on the ropes.

Well, you're watching this game. I don't watch college football.

Kiryu

He meant this

282945_410905515654268_23902799_n.jpg

Sanjuro

It was a great sport, but then Bettman, and then the players said "Fehr" and now it's just a bunch of douchebags on ice.

That doesn't make any sense, at all. NHL players are the furthest thing from douchebags when compared to other American sports.

Bettman and Fehr have certainly trashed it, mostly Bettman though.

Top Bottom