• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Im gonna try it I think.

Seriously, I drove by a meth house today. I'll give you the address if you promise not to die.

Trying heroin is like trying to have sex with an animal. Once you go there you can never go back.

Don't talk about gata like that!

mcPHh.jpg

JCizzle

So 49ers fans

All Jags insiders are saying David Caldwell from Atlanta will be the new GM and he is going to be bringing 49ers OC Greg Roman on board to be the new head coach.

Is Roman any good? Is the 49ers offense all a credit to Harbough or no?

No, not all a credit to Harbaugh. Harbaugh is great at building a solid staff, but gives a lot of freedom to Roman. My critique against Roman would be that he tends to get cute at the wrong time and struggles with consistency. He'll be a good coach though IMO.

Not sure what's really going on in this thread right now, but here's a mini-writeup on each of the candidates the Panthers are interviewing for GM this week.

Per the Charlotte Observer

I already knew about Ross, Gettleman, Beane, and Paton. But I haven't heard anything about Dawson or Popp.

Joey Fox

Self-Actualized Member
Trying heroin is like trying to have sex with an animal. Once you go there you can never go back.

Speaking of heroin use, the Todd Marinovich project or whatever it's called on Netflix was a pretty good watch for me, as someone who only knew that he was a bust, but not why.

The Raiders took him over Brett Favre, even knowing he'd been arrested for cocaine possession. That's insane.

jakncoke

Banned
Speaking of heroin use, the Todd Marinovich project or whatever it's called on Netflix was a pretty good watch for me, as someone who only knew that he was a bust, but not why.

The Raiders took him over Brett Favre, even knowing he'd been arrested for cocaine possession. That's insane.

Raiders going to Raider , Al Davis going to Al Davis. RIP you crazy fuck.

cdyhybrid

Te'o will be the second coming of Aaron Curry.

I'm from Hawaii so I hope he succeeds (but doesn't win tonight because fuck Notre Dame) but I get Aaron Curry vibes from him.

jakncoke

Banned
On August 8, 2009, Curry signed a six-year, $60 million contract including $34 million guaranteed

so funny rookies got deals like this

Te'o will be the second coming of Aaron Curry.

I'm from Hawaii so I hope he succeeds (but doesn't win tonight because fuck Notre Dame) but I get Aaron Curry vibes from him.
Cmon man! You really believe Teos gonna be On Curry bust levels? Everything I see from him I think he'll be a sure thing, especially since he seems to have a great work effort. I just dont know if I can see him failing.

Brian Kelly and Teo to browns
So I'm just to point were I'm saying any and every coach to the browns

Hmm the Krokodil shit is pretty good. So is heroine.

Say, on another unrelated topic; I'm stranded in New York, my mom needs dialysis, I need my car fixed, and I have to make a late tuition payment. I'm opening up a gaf fund.

Ultratech

Probably smarter to try heroin than that fucking krokodil

In fairness, one just kills you quicker than the other.

Krokodil will straight-up kill you if you stick it in the wrong spot...which is surprisingly easy to do given the people using it are pretty doped up to begin with.

Might be smarter in that you live a bit longer.

cdyhybrid

Cmon man! You really belied Teo gonna be Curry bust levels? Everything I see from him I think he'll be a sure thing, especially since he seems to have a great work effort. I just dont know if I can see him failing.

Brian Kelly and Teo to browns
So I'm just to point were I'm saying any and every coach to the browns

I could actually see him being a solid starter/contributor, but he doesn't blow me away athletically.

JABEE

Heroin use and beastiality are the topics of discussion in this thread? Patriots fans are living up to their reputation. I only feel sorry for Alligator who is joining the cult directly off of the trauma he experienced as a Jaguars fan. It's okay Alligator. There are support groups that can help you. You don't have to go to them. We are all friends here.

Fuck the Ravens
Fuck the Pats

Fuck the Steelers, who suck. Thank you, Ben. Thank you, Tomlin. We are now watching horrible wild card games instead of seeing you get Tebowed.

Top Bottom