• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Eifert is probably the best TE though.

oh_you.jpg

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
is the rule the same in college as the NFL where the punt receiver has the rights to the ball until it hits the ground? If so, then thats a good call. If not, it might look like the fix is in for alabama.

cdyhybrid

It's Pac-12 refs guys, you should have expected this. We take pride in having the most incompetent officials in the country in all sports.

bionic77

Don't shit up the NFL thread with college football.

That is like building a beautiful kitchen and then taking a dump on the floor. There is another room and thread for this filth.

Sanjuro

hahahahahahahahaha

lolololololololol

No.

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Hockey players are easily the most down to earth professional athletes in America.

Even if I'm not going by all the news stories, I've run into them numerous times just out at a local pub.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
*watches first Alabama drive*

Yep, let's draft Jarvis Jones, LionsGAF.

I really hope we don't use the 5th overall on Milliner.

Teo is looking pretty disapointing so far. I still think we should trade down andand get Milliner or just hold put and draft Demontre Moore at DE.

Stacked draft on the defensive side of the ball.

Godslay

Banned
You'd have to get me drunk to convince me that coding in VB is a good idea. I had no idea anyone used that shit ass language still.

Being over rated and disappearing like he will in the NFL.

There is plenty of legacy code out there. I'm one of the lucky guys that gets to maintain some of it from time to time. Cheaper to patch it up, than convert it to a new language.

This is going to be a blowout.

You clearly have no clue what you're talking about. Hockey players are easily the most down to earth professional athletes in America.

Even if I'm not going by all the news stories, I've run into them numerous times just out at a local pub.

So the douchebags tweeting pics of themselves with stacks of money and complaining about not being able to live on $500K a year aren't really douchebags? They need that money to buy brewskies for guys they run into at the pub?

Top Bottom