• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

bluemax

Banned
There is plenty of legacy code out there. I'm one of the lucky guys that gets to maintain some of it from time to time. Cheaper to patch it up, than convert it to a new language.

This is going to be a blowout.

Oh right. I'm so used to games industry where everything is release and discard. I forget about all the places that operate on 15 year old code bases.

Godslay

Banned
Bwahahhahahhahahhahahh

Fuck you Notre Dame.

I hope for your sake (I don't give a shit who wins really) that this doesn't set the stage for such an epic comeback that NBC devotes a channel just to replay the win.

Oh right. I'm so used to games industry where everything is release and discard. I forget about all the places that operate on 15 year old code bases.

I wish it was that easy!

Sanjuro

So the douchebags tweeting pics of themselves with stacks of money and complaining about not being able to live on $500K a year aren't really douchebags? They need that money to buy brewskies for guys they run into at the pub?

Great logic there. Too bad I can't compare that to murdering teammates and girlfriends, then we would really have an argument!

Wow this is getting ridiculous, who let Notre Dame in this Bowl game.
All the Notre Dame fans should get a full refund plus a extra 100 for their troubles of coming out tonight.

HOWBOUTDEMSTARS!

I'm giving you real world logic. You're just trolling, buddy.
Ok I'll admit that there are some nice hockey players. Chad LaRose has been a nice guy every time I've run into him but to suggest that there aren't plenty of douchebags in hockey - just as there are plenty of douchebags everywhere - is silly.

and the fact is that they are entitled rich people who decided to shit on their own game and fans to remain entitled rich people. But that's a generalization. I'm sure they're all quite lovely to hang around with.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
HOWBOUTDEMSTARS!

What's funny is Ive been an East Coast NYC living guy for more than 20+ years and have seen way too many Rangers and Devils games. I guess not having a Houston hockey team ( I don't count the Aeros ) has given me no interest in Hockey. Fuck Dallas.

It's like how I stopped watching the NFL for 5 years except for the playoffs when the Oilers left htown.

Only Texan savage here is Mech... I mean his avatar speaks for him.

Sanjuro

Ok I'll admit that there are some nice hockey players. Chad LaRose has been a nice guy every time I've run into him but to suggest that there aren't plenty of douchebags in hockey - just as there are plenty of douchebags everywhere - is silly.

and the fact is that they are entitled rich people who decided to shit on their own game and fans to remain entitled rich people. But that's a generalization. I'm sure they're all quite lovely to hang around with.

I'm suggesting that out of the major four sports, they are easily the most approachable and down to earth athletes you will ever meet. Best you'll get from an NFL player is watch him shoot himself in the foot while you pay $50 cover charge. Hopefully by that time he didn't rape your wife in the bathroom.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy Fuck this a fucking Blowout

Does ND even deserve Rank #1?

Let's see how many Irish merchandise magically vanishes away tomorrow

Oh Mike Golic Tears will be awesome tomorrow on Mike & Mike

Sanjuro

What's funny is Ive been an East Coast NYC living guy for more than 20+ years and have seen way too many Rangers and Devils games. I guess not having a Houston hockey team ( I don't count the Aeros ) has given me no interest in Hockey. Fuck Dallas.

It's like how I stopped watching the NFL except for the playoffs when the Oilers left htown.

I'm sure you are reminded every time you see an erect penis. Best logo ever. Texans should have just stolen the name back.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Played split safety coverage all year, you want to compete, got to play man and they can't.

Exactly.

I hate to admit it but the speed and power of SEC teams puts Notre Dame to shame.

The only division that can compare with the SEC in terms of talent and speed, yearly, is the PAC 10. Stanford last year could`ve taken on Bama with the amount of talent they had.

I'm suggesting that out of the major four sports, they are easily the most approachable and down to earth athletes you will ever meet. Best you'll get from an NFL player is watch him shoot himself in the foot while you pay $50 cover charge. Hopefully by that time he didn't rape your wife in the bathroom.
but hockey isn't a major sport... not after this fiasco.

cdyhybrid

Exactly.

I hate to admit it but the speed and power of SEC teams puts Notre Dame to shame.

The only division that can compare with the SEC in terms of talent and speed, yearly, is the PAC 10. Stanford last year could`ve taken on Bama with the amount of talent they had.

Oregon could make it a game too, but they'd probably lose eventually because their lines wouldn't be able to stand up for 4 quarters.

Top Bottom