• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Fox318

IH1oc.jpg

Found Ms.DMczaf

I hope the dirtbag Ravens get taken out by bio-Manning and the Broncos. They screwed up RGIII's playoff run, and ruined my aspiration for Luck/Manning melodrama. The Ravens ruin everything that is pure and sacred. On top of that, they play like crap for three quarters of a game against a team that's o-line makes Jay Cutler laugh. Fluke-o got bailed out this game all because of the magical powers of Papa RayRay and his Old Spice pixiedust. Hope the team chokes on Denver's thin air. Then again, the Baltimore Raven's choke anyways. They don't need higher altitude to do that.

Dear heavens. wtf is Nvidia doing?

Streaming? Ughh. These companies are killing gaming....used to tire of the next big crash talk, now I can't wait for it to actually happen.

Any way, as for round two of the playoffs, it's going to be Peyton vs Satan yet again. And in the NFC, I'm hoping for the fail mary rematch in the championship game.

Don't sweat it too much, Kave. Grave's drudging up of ancient history is merely a kneejerk defensive mechanism for when PeyPey goes one-and-done for the eighth time.

Reading random forums around the league and it seems a lot of these teams with no HC really wanting Seattle's DC. =( I don't want Gus to go.

Top Bottom