• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Sanjuro

Are those trivia nights in bars as fun as they seem? They don't do that here. Will you take me to one whenever I'm in Boston?

They are pretty entertaining. I usually go to Providence for those. You just drink a ton of house brewed beer and answer silly questions. What is better than that?

jakncoke

Banned
What school?

The rape case from Steubenville is the big one around here, although it is finally getting national publicity.

The guy was 22 from Willowick, the girl 13 from Eastlake. He also had another offense with a 15 year old from Mentor. He was sentenced to 9 years

Miguel

Haha, that is why he started wearing a glove. Playing in a Dome just fucks many QBs up when they face the elements. The funny thing is the weather has hit °50 all week here.

Shaubs bald head will freeze in the AFC championship game.

It'll be a nice toasty 75 degrees inside Reliant Stadium, what are you talking about? Flacco's eyebrows will start to sweat profusely as well and get in his eyes

Kap has a flawless playoff record.
But he's never won a home game. FMT logic implies that he's totally fucked.
It'll be a nice toasty 75 degrees inside Reliant Stadium, what are you talking about? Flacco's eyebrows will start to sweat profusely as well and get in his eyes
His larger brows actually provide increased protection from sweat. Add in his central brow and you've got additional support against any sweat from dripping down his nose and into his mouth, which could cause some discomfort throwing the ball. I think that will make the difference in this game

Are those trivia nights in bars as fun as they seem? They don't do that here. Will you take me to one whenever I'm in Boston?

They're such a good time. And almost always you end up learning something new at those. Pretty good.

On that note, the Lions' blue is called Honolulu blue?

Bowser

Cowboys eyeing Monte Kiffin for DC: http://espn.go.com/dallas/nfl/story/_/id/8832382/monte-kiffin-focus-dallas-cowboys-search-defensive-coordinator

lololololol

Bowser

Why lol? Guy was a great DC not that long ago. I heard that Reid has also reached out to him. I hope he goes to KC.

Game's passed him by IMO. His last few years in the pros his defenses sucked and all of his college defenses were horrendous even tho he had arguably the best athletes.

That article I linked stated he wasn't interested in the KC DC gig.

MechDX

schefter_zps0a28840a.png

Oh Schefter, you rebel!

verbum

Oh Schefter, you rebel!

I can't believe Jaworski picked the Falcons. he was saying Seattle was sure to win.

And from an interview with Russell Wilson:

Q: (Falcons defensive coordinator) Mike Nolan compared you to (Hall of Fame quarterback) Fran Tarkenton. That’s got to be something, right?

A: I know who he is. He’s a tremendous quarterback who played way back when and did a lot of great things and changed the game. I studied film on him and Doug Flutie and Drew Brees, (with me) not being the prototypical quarterback. For me, (my size) is not a disadvantage. My height doesn’t define my skill set. I feel I can make any play on the field.

Fran the Man, run all over the place and then heave the ball. Made some awesome passes in his career.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDmeTo-8aoI

I've never understood why shorter guys can't play QB. The scrubs in this league whiff on 6'4 guys standing still, no way they can tackle a guy in the open field with Russells agility and size.

Hunter S.

First off, Flacco's eyebrows work more like a sweatband trapping sweat in.

Secondly, Von Miller and the gang are going to teabag him into early retirement before Shaub has his turn sucking horse balls.

verbum

According to her statements in the paper he hung around 13-15 girls a lot as well.

Jerry Lee Lewis married his 13 year old cousin.

Lewis's turbulent personal life was hidden from the public until a May 1958 British tour where Ray Berry, a news agency reporter at London's Heathrow Airport (the only journalist present), learned about Lewis's third wife, Myra Gale Brown. She was Lewis's first cousin once removed[10][11] and was only 13 years old at the time. (Brown, Lewis, and his management all insisted that she was 15.) Lewis was 22 years old. The publicity caused an uproar and the tour was cancelled after only three concerts.

The scandal followed Lewis home to the US, and as a result, he was blacklisted from radio and almost vanished from the music scene. Lewis felt betrayed by numerous people who had been his supporters. Dick Clark dropped him from his shows. Lewis even felt that Sam Phillips had sold him out when the Sun Records boss released "The Return of Jerry Lee", a bogus "interview" cut together by Jack Clement from excerpts of Lewis's songs that "answered" the interview questions, which made light of his marital and publicity problems. Only Alan Freed stayed true to Lewis, playing his records until Freed was removed from the air because of payola allegations.

Lewis was still under contract with Sun Records, and kept recording, regularly releasing singles. He had gone from $10,000 a night concerts to $250 a night spots in beer joints and small clubs.

Hunter S.

Hearing that Virgil Green might be worked into this game. He's close to Gronk size 6'3" 250 vs 6'6" 265.

Now if can we can just get Julius Thomas to play we will have our own Gronk. 6'5" 245, athletic, former basketball player.

Well, Tam me was brought into give Manning familiarity.

Yeah, those guys got the muscle and the height, compared to Dressen and Tamme. If the can start next season they might be more of a threat than our starters. I have not heard much about them to judge.

Miguel

I just realized I haven't even been paying attention to our Super Bowl opponent candidates? The strength of JJ Watt vs Clay Mathews? The versatility of Owen Daniels vs Vernon Davis. The explosiveness of Andre Johnson vs Julio Jones. The speed of Matt Schaub vs Russell Wilson. Who will it be?

But he's never won a home game. FMT logic implies that he's totally fucked.
His larger brows actually provide increased protection from sweat. Add in his central brow and you've got additional support against any sweat from dripping down his nose and into his mouth, which could cause some discomfort throwing the ball. I think that will make the difference in this game

Erron has never lost a home playoff game. Refs jobbed the packers last year in that game against the giants

I just realized I haven't even been paying attention to our Super Bowl opponent candidates? The strength of JJ Watt vs Clay Mathews? The versatility of Owen Daniels vs Vernon Davis. The explosiveness of Andre Johnson vs Julio Jones. The speed of Matt Schaub vs Russell Wilson. Who will it be?
I lol'd.

Top Bottom