• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

effzee

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter
Jaguars requested permission from Rams to interview OC Brian Schottenheimer for their HC job, per league source.

WTF why?

And LOL at Marty not getting any interest anywhere for anything. But he sure was good enough for us for all these years!

KaYotiX

Banned
One day that picture will be linked because of great things for the Browns. :(

One day.....Wayyyyyyyyyy down the road........maybe

Fans on GAF? I wasn't around for that though >.>

I was always Pro-Rodgers. After the 2005 season, I really thought that Green Bay needed to get Favre's successor. I mean, he was 35 or 36 then?

I liked Rodgers also, when Favre left I was grateful for what he did but I moved on. I never understood the fans that jeered Rodgers.

Fox318

Jaguars requested permission from Rams to interview OC Brian Schottenheimer for their HC job, per league source.

SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS

Well got an interview for a management trainee position at Enterprise Rent a Car.

From what I hear they work you to death and underpay but its a start! Hopefully I can apply my knowledge of molecular biology if I get the job.

brentech

http://m.jsonline.com/more/sports/packers/186361471.htm

Sad that sits come to this.

There was a strange, awkward sight on the Green Bay Packers' sideline last weekend. The team's all-time leading receiver – a receiver with 49 catches, 675 yards and three touchdowns in 14 career playoff games – has been rendered a spectator this postseason. Phased out.

Donald Driver hasn't caught a pass since Nov. 18. He has been inactive four of the last six weeks. The offense, the game-day roster have seemed to move on without him.

So "a couple weeks" ago, Driver came to the coaches with a request. He told the staff he was open to playing special teams.

"I said, ‘I’d like to play special teams if you guys need me,' " Driver said. "The thing is when you’ve played this long in your career, they don’t think that a veteran guy wants to play because sometimes it’s like a kick in the... I didn’t think that. I didn’t think that at all. I looked at it as an opportunity to play and have fun. That’s what I want to do. I asked them and they said, ‘Sure.’ I’m back on it. We’ll see. We’ll see.”

Dre3001

Dont want jags to get Schotty but with that said wasnt this Sam Bradford's best year statistically even though he has no WR weapons and a horrible offensive line.

Not trying to make excuses for the guy but perhaps he failed in NY because Sanchez is garbage

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Loving the new GM shutting down all the Tebow loving idiots

Jags also havent had a blackout in 3 years and have the best attendance out of all the Florida teams(Bucs and Dolphins)so all the idiots saying the team is moving can shut that noise up as well

Khan at the press conference today was saying he wanted Tebow on the team but trusts the new GM and will let him run the team his own way

Glad the owner is not pulling a Jerry Jones and letting the GM run the team

Jags may finally be moving in a positive direction for once

Really enjoyed seeing these posts near each other.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS SLANTS

SHURMUR.jpg

"You got my nipples hard"

Fox318

Dont want jags to get Schotty but with that said wasnt this Sam Bradford's best year statistically even though he has no WR weapons and a horrible offensive line.

Not trying to make excuses for the guy but perhaps he failed in NY because Sanchez is garbage

Brent and Chad Pennington had their best years after Schotty.

Does these pressures take into the effect of Arians epic step back passing game. Also lets not forget Andrew Luck just threw the 14th most passes in a season ever.

Yeah, that skews the numbers a bit.

Luck 339/627 - pressured 289 times (46%)
Manning 400/583 - pressured 246 times (42%)

Still, our o-line is dogshit.

jakncoke

Banned
5 of the top 14 most attempted seasons occurred this year

1. Matt Statsford 727
4. Drew Brees 670
10. Tony Romo 648
11. Tom Brady 637
14 Andrew Luck 627

Matt Ryan also had the 19th most at 619

squicken

"You got my nipples hard"

Somehow the Rams offense is continuously terrible but they churn out HC candidates. Even McDaniels is still in running, even if he denies it publicly. That Bradford magic

MechDX

Too late. He fucked that up when he called him nothing special.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcsouth

“Ah, Welker’s not Green,” Phillips said. “He’s a good player, but he’s not that big or a real athletic guy. He’s a quick guy that gets open on option routes. Harris actually played him pretty good. He got a holding penalty that hurt us early in the game. But Harris played pretty well… If we don’t get him on a speed guy, we’re in good shape.”

Shame he never said that. It was twisted like every other damn comment from the freaking media. Hence the twitter comment

typical gator nonsense

You say something Gatorschaub? Where you jumping when brady decides to retire and McDaniels takes over?

Milchjon

You are the matt schaub of this forum. Always there, dependable for a snide comment or two but never really says anything revelant or interesting

Wrong. Gator had one of my favorite zingers of the last year. And a few other good ones. Best gator there is.

Also, Ponder on his injury:

"The triceps are a pretty important muscle to throw the football and I couldn't throw the ball. I threw the ball 10 yards, and everyone makes jokes about you don't throw the ball 10 yards in a game anyway, but a 10-yard throw from the left hash to the right side of the field is more like a 25- to 30-yard throw in reality."

You are the matt schaub of this forum. Always there, dependable for a snide comment or two but never really says anything revelant or interesting

lol.You're the Vince Young then.Promising start,bad losses,end up going crazy.

Also,with a win on Sunday,Brady would become the NFL's all time winningest playoff QB.

Top Bottom