• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

ari

Banned
Heard the tom clements bears interview went really great. That wouldn't feel right if he was hired. Arians, Mccoy, or someone out of the fucking blue please.

I literally just walked out of Enterprise 2 weeks ago without another job lined up because it was so shitty. I know a bunch of people in their MT program. They are a fucked up, evil company. Good luck dude

Yeah, it seems kinda sketchy but I really need regular income.

Nothing about it seems too horrible and I only have to stick with it until I find something better a bit down the road.

ari

Banned
I bet you're leaning towards Aryans.

kinda, but i wouldn't mind someone against the grain or off the cuff.

I want to be SHOCKED.

EDIT: ugh, the bears are looking at the texans OC? Get that fraud out of here please. Dude got like 7 plays in his playbook.

Dragon

Banned
Kings of adjustments.

Brady's record against teams he lost to in the regular season: 2-3 (STL, PIT) (DEN, IND, NYG)
Brady's record against teams he beat in the regular season: 5-2 (IND x2, TEN, SD, DEN) (NYG, BAL)

In 2006, Patriots won and lost against the Jets in the regular season and beat them in the playoffs.
In 2010, Patriots won and lost against the Jets in the regular season and lost to them in the playoffs.

Conclusion: I don't really know why I counted these up, but you're right, they don't seem to adjust well to teams they lost to in the regular season.

Yeah, it seems kinda sketchy but I really need regular income.

Nothing about it seems too horrible and I only have to stick with it until I find something better a bit down the road.

I assume you are in a local branch rather than telecommuting or at airport location? Basically you and your direct managers will have zero control over how many reservations you are allowed to take and you will be overbooked by 20 percent of your fleet at all times. Your branch manager will tell you that the reason for this is a "glitch" on the website that allows customers to continue making reservations even after you are sold out. This is false, but I was never able to definitively find out if the managers actually know what is going on and this is a line they feed employees to keep them from being disgruntled with management or if they are told this by their Area Managers and genuinely believe it. The truth is that the Area Managers have complete control over the amount of reservations and intentionally allow booking of 120% of your fleet (If you have ten cars they take 12 reservations) in the event that there are No Shows to ensure that all of the vehicles are rented out. More often than not, everyone will show up to pick up their vehicles and you will be stuck explaining to the people with no vehicles that you don't have any vehicles for them to take on their vacation or to rent as a replacement for their personal vehicle while it is in the shop.

Dragon

Banned
BTW Fuck you Dropbox. I'm trying to get work done tonight so I don't have to worry about it this weekend and damn you're being a real scat-lover.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Heard the tom clements bears interview went really great. That wouldn't feel right if he was hired. Arians, Mccoy, or someone out of the fucking blue please.

the other interview that the score was reporting went really well was tampa bay's OC mike sullivan. i guess his interview ran 6+ hours versus the scheduled 3.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
EDIT: ugh, the bears are looking at the texans OC? Get that fraud out of here please. Dude got like 7 plays in his playbook.

Jay-Cutler-Tells-Crowd-to-Shutup.gif

ari

Banned
the other interview that the score was reporting went really well was tampa bay's OC mike sullivan. i guess his interview ran 6+ hours versus the scheduled 3.

Emery like the fact that Sullivan is a hard ass and want to keep rob marinelli as his defensive cordinator. I could totally see him being the new HC.

I gotta say the one positive about being a Cowboys fan is that they always manage to entertain with Jerrah's desperate attempts to remain relevant. You're never bored!

Talon

Falcons-bros, can we talk about how perfect a Falcons stadium at the old Doraville GM plant would have been? Right next to Spaghetti junction, so the traffic situation would be easy. Easily accessible from the northeast and Marietta suburbs. Would help develop an area of the state that is essentially an economic deadzone.

Fucking Fulton county.

Top Bottom