• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

i think chud is a good hire. i feel sorry for the browns and their fans and hope they have success.

in other news, not sure if it was already posted but david akers won harbaughs faux kicker competition. now he can crush my soul with an awful miss on saturday causing us to lose :(

Bowser

Can we trade for Cam now?

Fqt8I.gif

Niners were pretty similar until last year. For gods sake, at least you didn't suffer the embarrassment of Mike Singletary coaching your team. I mean, look at browns fans. Cowboys really haven't had it all that bad.

I'm not saying that nobody has it worse than Cowboys fans or anything, I appreciate that our games still mean something late in the season most of the time. It's just Jason Garrett's specific brand of mediocrity that I can't deal with anymore. I know Jerrah won't fire him but I really want someone to come in and call the plays though. Norv would have been perfect for that.

Bowser

PSchrags: Here's what I know on CLE situation-- Chud is HC, Norv is coming with him, Norv's son Scott Turner is too...D will move to a 3-4 scheme.

I don't get why Norv would want to go be OC in CLE when Chud will most likely want to call his own system/plays...if Rivera wanted him, he'd probably give him autonomy over the O.

Meh.

Sooooo the real good news about the hire is that maybe we can get a TE now.

I swear if any of you Browns fans say Jordan Cameron I'll lose it, and Watson is one concussion away from retirement. I want my own Gronk/Jimmer

He better bring Norv

Drakeon

i think chud is a good hire. i feel sorry for the browns and their fans and hope they have success.

in other news, not sure if it was already posted but david akers won harbaughs faux kicker competition. now he can crush my soul with an awful miss on saturday causing us to lose :(
I was worried Cundiff was going to fuck over two Harbaughs though. Really wish it was anyone else that we'd brought in besides Cundiff.

KingGondo

Banned
maybe my ideal/dream Offense can finally be realized, give Trent the Ball every play! Maybe we can get him to pass this year.
Is it FA/draft time yet ?
Free agency will be exciting for the Browns. They have over $40 million in cap space for next season...

They'll definitely be players for some big names.

Bowser

This guy broke Rivera staying about 30 min before it happened:

Bill Voth ‏@billvoth
Norv can choose. Rivera doesn't call plays, Chud does. May be wrong, but read into that how you will RT @mangesh80: Any guesses for new OC?

Hrm

squicken

This guy broke Rivera staying about 30 min before it happened:

Bill Voth ‏@billvoth
Norv can choose. Rivera doesn't call plays, Chud does. May be wrong, but read into that how you will RT @mangesh80: Any guesses for new OC?

Hrm

P. Schrager ‏@PSchrags
Here's what I know on CLE situation-- Chud is HC, Norv is coming with him, Norv's son Scott Turner is too...D will move to a 3-4 scheme.

CONFLICTING REPORTS!!

I'm guessing Haslam is offering more money.

Drakeon

Huh, anyone think Norv will try to get Alex in Cleveland? He did do good things with him, his only good year before Harbaugh. Saw the niners beat writer tweeting about it, but nothing more than a guess.

squicken

Feeling good about this.

Still a bit worried about switching back to a 3-4 though.

Should feel better than Panters fans. Rivera sucks and is a lame duck, whoever he hires won't be good b/c no one good wants to move his family for a one year gig. So whatever poop OC they hire will last be there one year and the offense will go backwards. He'll get fired with Rivera in 2014 and Cam will be on OC #3

Or maybe I'm wrong and Rivera is really a good coach and will nail the OC hire, the offense will flourish, Cam will do great, and that guy will get hired to be somone's HC in 2014, and Cam will be on OC #3

Huh, anyone think Norv will try to get Alex in Cleveland? He did do good things with him, his only good year before Harbaugh. Saw the niners beat writer tweeting about it, but nothing more than a guess.
I've been throwing around the idea of Alex as Qb for alittle

Kacar

Kinda excited about the hire, really really really did not want Wizenhunt.

He made Derek Anderson look good, so hes probably the smartest football mind around anywhere ever. I don't think Alex smith would be too bad, but once he is away from Harbs I feel like he will fall apart.

We are in desperate need of almost a complete skill position rehaul on offense except for Richardson and Gordon, I have faith in nobody else and Cribbs should of been released 3 years ago.

Smokey

I just played sanjuro's salty ass in madden @ foxboro

texans 24
patriots 21

THIS WILL HAPPEN ON SUNDAY

prepare yourselves because once it does this thread will never be the same

Sanjuro

I just played sanjuro's salty ass in madden @ foxboro

texans 24
patriots 21

THIS WILL HAPPEN ON SUNDAY

prepare yourselves because once it does this thread will never be the same

You're bragging about beating the worst player in the Madden league. You are garbage.

Striker

I like the hire in Cleveland, too. Success with both Newton and DA.

Curious more about what he plans to do at QB and what their situation is going to the 3-4 against so fast. They just moved to the 4-3 not long ago and have a nice defense already. Sheard is a pretty good rusher, wonder how he'll translate to a 3-4 OLB. Get a decent CB somewhere to replace Sheldon Brown.

Phil Taylor and Ahtyba Rubin on the line isn't bad.

Top Bottom