• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

squicken

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
Rob Chudzinski considered one of NFL's best in-game play callers; HOF'er Joe Gibbs always has said there are only a handful of those guys.

LJ11

Huh, anyone think Norv will try to get Alex in Cleveland? He did do good things with him, his only good year before Harbaugh. Saw the niners beat writer tweeting about it, but nothing more than a guess.
Norv gets vertical, which is Smiths biggest short coming.

Can't believe the Panthers kept that moron Rivera, another tough year for the fans. Cut dead weight when you can.

1096743.jpg

all this talk about chud is reminding me of this shitty horror movie i probably watched 30 times growing up

Drakeon

Norv gets vertical, which is Smiths biggest short coming.

Can't believe the Panthers kept that moron Rivera, another tough year for the fans. Cut dead weight when you can.

That's an excellent point. They'd be better off keeping Weeden in that case.

ari

Banned
The silver linings playbook director gets nominated but not affleck for argo? Clearly the academy wants a lincoln sweep. What shit.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
The silver linings playbook director gets nominated but not affleck for argo? Clearly the academy wants a lincoln sweep. What shit.

Four score and seven years ago NFL-GAF didn't give a shit and still doesn't.

cashman

Banned
Cellar is all I've known, bro. I became a Cowboys fan in the late 90s. I've witnessed one playoff win since, by wait for it......Tony "Super Clutch" Romo. This 8-8 business I find is worse than being completely awful though. I long for the Dave Campo years.

There was that one time when the Cowboys went 13-3!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nope.... I just did!

pghx3.jpg

Matrix

Semi Heisman pose activated! FEAR THE SCHOOB PATS

hi-res-6606764_crop_exact.jpg

Matrix

Heisman pose?

More like a "I'm getting an enema" pose.

Jealous so jealous of Schoob. It's okay, maybe one day Rogers will live up to his greatness.

Wes

venison crêpe
So my take is Chud is not an inspiring hire, one a bit out of left field but he has good roots in the community, is a good game day play caller, fits Weeden very well if we were to stick with him and the Offense could be very interesting if Norv gets the OC role too.

Is that about right?

LJ11

So the Bears may have hired Trestman, Jimmy Johnson tweet. More than a few Bills fans wanted the front office to interview him.

Lots of new faces, retreads hitting the unemployment line.

Congrats Browns age. Chud seems like a solid hire and Norv is a great OC. If you guys can get QB figured out you will be good to go. Ravens and Steelers are both in decline, this is the Browns time to rise up.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Congrats Browns age. Chud seems like a solid hire and Norv is a great OC. If you guys can get QB figured out you will be good to go. Ravens and Steelers are both in decline, this is the Browns time to rise up.

Chud took Derek Anderson to the Pro Bowl and successfully trolled the shit out of me.

I feel confident he can make Weeden into a solid option.

Yeah, now you won't stab me in my sleep, hooray!

Let's just hope the new guy doesn't like Mallett.

Sidenote: The Pats posted 'The Pats-Texans game will be ____' on their Facebook page, all those fucking dumbfucks are yelling 'BLOWOUT' '107-3 PATS' and all that. There is now way this will not be close. This game will be heart attack material.

Chud took Derek Anderson to the Pro Bowl and successfully trolled the shit out of me.

I feel confident he can make Weeden into a solid option.

I dont think so but maybe you are right. My guess is they get someone else for the short term and draft a guy late in the draft or next year to be the long term guy.

squicken

So the Bears may have hired Trestman, Jimmy Johnson tweet. More than a few Bills fans wanted the front office to interview him.

Lots of new faces, retreads hitting the unemployment line.

Yep. Good stuff. I still remember the playoff game where he moved Rice to the slot and in motion to get him away from Primetime. At the time a wildly novel concept. So weird he never got a chance

Let's just hope the new guy doesn't like Mallett.

Sidenote: The Pats posted 'The Pats-Texans game will be ____' on their Facebook page, all those fucking dumbfucks are yelling 'BLOWOUT' '107-3 PATS' and all that. There is now way this will not be close. This game will be heart attack material.
I think it'll come down to the first two possessions for each team. If the Pats get up 14-0 early it'll probably end as a huge blowout, but if the Texans D stops them on at least one of those I could see it staying close throughout. I can't see any scenario where the Texans win big.

squicken

That awful Jets ST coach Wreckoff is bad mouthing Tebow on the radio in New York. Will be story of the day as his lies are spread

I think it'll come down to the first two possessions for each team. If the Pats get up 14-0 early it'll probably end as a huge blowout, but if the Texans D stops them on at least one of those I could see it staying close throughout. I can't see any scenario where the Texans win big.

If Foster goes nuts it could be a Texans blowout. A few years ago the Pats got blownout at home in the playoffs by the Ravens and Flacco only threw 9 passes. Rice just ran all over them. It is possible the Texans could do something similar, it is very unlikely though.

JCizzle

If Foster goes nuts it could be a Texans blowout. A few years ago the Pats got blownout at home in the playoffs by the Ravens and Flacco only threw 9 passes. Rice just ran all over them. It is possible the Texans could do something similar, it is very unlikely though.

Yeah, especially since their run D is pretty good and they just have a shitty pass D now.

Top Bottom