• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

This might legitimately be one of those rare times when no one is in fact picking a team to win. Go ahead and play that "no one respects us" card, Falcons. And then lose.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Tampa 2 is also so reliant on the front four. The Bucs had Sapp and Simeon Rice in their primes that SB year. Colts had Freeney and Mathis on dat turf.

It's going to be interesting to see how hard the Cowboys fail.

JABEE

The big news for the Eagles is that they are interviewing Brian Kelly and Gus Bradley this weekend. I don't know much about Kelly, but Seattle's defense has been really great this season. I hope we can get our assistants in order. We need a good OC if we go with a defensive head coach.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Tampa 2 is also so reliant on the front four. The Bucs had Sapp and Simeon Rice in their primes that SB year. Colts had Freeney and Mathis on dat turf.

Then Jerry Jones will say that big changes are coming and he'll fire Monte Kiffin instead of Jason Garrett again.

I'm sick of hearing About how Rodgers has a chip on his shoulders and he's so sad he got looked over in the draft. Cry some more Fraudgers!

LJ11

They should probably trade Ware. What do you think his value is?

Hell if I know, teams do stupid shit all the time. He can still rush the passer but he's 30, best days are probably behind him.

Lets see if Jerry gets desperate in the draft and trades up again.

JABEE

I do think the Eagles defense is fixable. They just need a lot of help in the secondary and strong side linebacker.

Fletcher Cox, Mychal Kendricks, and Brandon Graham are a pretty good group. At this point, I'm rooting for Gus Bradley to get the job.

squicken

Green Bay was a career-saver for Charles," Gannon said. "He was an elite talent in Oakland, but he was never held accountable. He practiced the way he wanted to and played the way he wanted to. There wasn't the discipline and structure that he needed."

In 106 games with the Raiders, Woodson had 17 interceptions, 51/2 sacks and two touchdowns. In 100 games with the Packers, he has 38 interceptions, 111/2 sacks and nine TDs.

Because of his injury history and declining production, Green Bay was the only serious suitor.

"The maturity factor and the realization that, hey, this is my last stop, was enough for him to step up and do things the right way," Brown said.

Brown said he saw Woodson in 2007 and was surprised to see him looking bigger and stronger.

"He said he was lifting weights," Brown said. "In seven years I never saw him lift a weight in Oakland. He'd ride the bike and that was about it."

Woodson learned to embrace the entire week in Green Bay, rather than just game day.

"There was never any question about his talent," Gannon said. "I remember competing against him at training camp, and he was ridiculous. When he went to Green Bay, it was like a guy like Randy Moss going to the Patriots. You've got structure and discipline around you, and you've got to be a certain way and perform.

http://www.mercurynews.com/raiders/...arles-woodson-returns-bay-area-changed-player

Vesmir

Banned
The big news for the Eagles is that they are interviewing Brian Kelly and Gus Bradley this weekend. I don't know much about Kelly, but Seattle's defense has been really great this season. I hope we can get our assistants in order. We need a good OC if we go with a defensive head coach.
get your dirty philly hands off our DC! I would be disappointed if he wanted to downgrade to the iggles

Talon

Most importantly, they played 2002 NFL offenses. Whole different league now - it would be folly for old Monte to stick to what he knows.

An even bigger folly hiring him.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns are targeting John Pagano as our DC...

With Norv coming in as OC we're kinda turning into San Diego East...

Slo

Minny vs. Indiana about to tip off. These are traditionally the types of games where Minnesota teams get exposed and sent back to the NIT. :(

jakncoke

Banned
Something you'll never have to worry about.

I havent been to a bar in awhile but when i was going I never was one to go after bar sluts, besides their rough looks, you could tell they had some miles on their cooch. Its like looking for a used car that got semi low mileage and doesnt look too bad but all the car lot got is beat up cars with 250k miles on them

...why does Chrome randomly suck ass sometimes? Sometimes a tab just won't stop loading.

Is the page loading full of gifs? If so, there's your answer. There's a fix for it out there somewhere. I also think if you use Canary instead you won't have the problem anymore.

Talon

Is the page loading full of gifs? If so, there's your answer. There's a fix for it out there somewhere. I also think if you use Canary instead you won't have the problem anymore.
No, it's just any random ass site. It's in a loading loop on ESPN, SI and The Verge right now. Sometimes GAF reply screens.

Firefox is beckoning.

Slo

Is RAGE worth picking up? I'm just playing the demo a bit and it looks great.

It played really badly on my system, lots of texture pop in on my Radeon 5850, which was a pretty new card at the time. After tweaking the shit out of video settings to make it playable, I found out that the game just sucked. It's a complete throw back to pre-Half Life fps shooter gameplay, with a little bit of Borderlands leveling thrown in. Pretty boring.

It played really badly on my system, lots of texture pop in on my Radeon 5850, which was a pretty new card at the time. After tweaking the shit out of video settings to make it playable, I found out that the game just sucked. It's a complete throw back to pre-Half Life fps shooter gameplay, with a little bit of Borderlands leveling thrown in. Pretty boring.

That reminds me, I have Borderlands in my Steam backlog. Come to think of it, I have a ton of titles in my Steam backlog. I need to play more games.

They are doing a 2nd interview with Kelly? They interviewed him a few days ago guess they liked what they heard. I hope they go with a defensive coach also, either Horton, Bradley, or Zimmer would work for me.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
That reminds me, I have Borderlands in my Steam backlog. Come to think of it, I have a ton of titles in my Steam backlog. I need to play more games.

Everyone has a huge steam backlog though. A person will drive himself mad going through all that. I have 300 games and have only beaten or seriously played 30-50!

Everyone has a huge steam backlog though. A person will drive himself mad going through all that. I have 300 games and have only beaten or seriously played 30-50!

This is true. Though I built a really nice HTPC last year, and I hardly ever use it. I think it is mostly because my "roommate" (read: girlfriend) doesn't like when I play games all the time.

JABEE

They are doing a 2nd interview with Kelly? They interviewed him a few days ago guess they liked what they heard. I hope they go with a defensive coach also, either Horton, Bradley, or Zimmer would work for me.

Geoff Mosher said:
Are the Eagles close to naming Brian Kelly as their head coach? Here's the story: http://t.co/gRT2Fc4N

https://twitter.com/GeoffMosherCSN/statuses/290141842467586048

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-p...Kelly-to-meet-again?blockID=822789&feedID=704

Eskin said on his Twitter that he thinks Kelly is their top target. I don't know how Mosher came up with that Tweet. Mosher says in the article that Bradley is the top target according to sources.

Spinluck

I hope the Ravens vs Broncos game drags on somehow. Whether it's shitty officiating, or Ray snapping or something. I get off of work at 7 and wanna catch a good game!

Godslay

Banned
Oh I still buy a bunch, it's more that I'm a lot more likely to play the ones I just bought than my "catalog" titles.

I haven't bought a PC game since Diablo 3 came out. Both my desktop and laptop are able to play the large majority of newer releases, but I rarely find myself playing games on them. Anymore it seems like I default to the 3DS, Vita, or the Wii U pad for whatever reason.

Same here. I pretty much just ignore Steam sales at this point. The deals are amazing but I've only got so much time and I already have tons of games to play. It helps that I don't have a good gaming PC also, I suppose.

I watch them, but my will to not buy was especially strong this go around.

https://twitter.com/GeoffMosherCSN/statuses/290141842467586048

http://www.csnphilly.com/football-p...Kelly-to-meet-again?blockID=822789&feedID=704

Eskin said on his Twitter that he thinks Kelly is their top target. I don't know how Mosher came up with that Tweet. Mosher says in the article that Bradley is the top target according to sources.

Thanks for the links. I dont like Kelly but that is because I dont really know much about him. When they had the first interview I just assumed he was using the Eagles for a raise like OBrien and Chip had done. If they go with him I hope he can at least put together a staff with lots of NFL experience.

Kacar

My allegiances lie with the Broncos, Packers, Seahawks, and Texans this week. But really just the pats and ravens losing is all I want.

Top Bottom