• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot moms/girlfriends.

wilsongf.gif

giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif

UPDATE!!!!!!

NFL-GAF member and fellow Patriots Superfan Jbug617 has made the decision to give away a price to the highest scoring player in the Predict-The-Pick game! The overall winner will receive a 20$ gift card for either PSN or Xbox live!

You can't miss out on this opportunity to and show off how smart you are, and to win a grand prize! Also, lets put GAF on the Map and become the biggest Private group on NFL.com, we only need 1 more person to join us, so we will be the biggest Private group of them all!

So use the predict a pick machine on NFL.com and show us how it's done!

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/242

The password is Gronkislife (with a capital G).

giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif

Afrikan

it's pathetic that WatchESPN and Comcast to go ESPN are so far behind the live ESPN and NFL network feed....

what's the point?

chadskin

Hope the NFL.com stream will actually work.

e: Oh, stream has gone live. Niiiice. Was worried it would only be available in the US. :)

Burt

Stop talking about the Eagles

Stop

Please just let them pick at 20

Jesus, I never thought I'd want to not hear my teams name so badly during a draft.

Bracing for

"The Eagles have traded Jeremy Maclin, Demarco Murray, and a 2016 first round pick to Tennessee for the number 2 pick"

Stop talking about the Eagles

Stop

Please just let them pick at 20

Jesus, I never thought I'd want to not hear my teams name so badly during a draft.

Bracing for

"The Eagles have traded Jeremy Maclin, Demarco Murray, and a 2016 first round pick to Tennessee for the number 2 pick"

I'm not sure how to break this to you, but...

Bears moving up to 2 and Cutler on table. Bears can move Cutler. Bears gonna win the draft people.

Godslay said:
Sounds good.

I'm actually excited for OL to be honest.

Godslay, long time and yes I want to make sure Manning doesn't get touched and get a freak injury.

MechDX

What package are #Eagles talking about to go to No. 1 or No. 2? Two 1st rounders, a 3rd rounder, Fletcher Cox, Boykin, Kendricks, more. Wow.

Chip done list his damn mind !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom