• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.
So here we go again.

Browns pls

Jame's struggle draft party

CD3qdswWgAAvbJ8.jpg:large

The Hell? lol

giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif

UPDATE!!!!!!

NFL-GAF member and fellow Patriots Superfan Jbug617 has made the decision to give away a price to the highest scoring player in the Predict-The-Pick game! The overall winner will receive a 20$ gift card for either PSN or Xbox live!

You can't miss out on this opportunity to and show off how smart you are, and to win a grand prize! Also, lets put GAF on the Map and become the biggest Private group on NFL.com, we only need 20 more people to join us!

So use the predict a pick machine on NFL.com and show us how it's done!

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/242

The password is Gronkislife (with a capital G).

giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif

gutshot

Adam Caplan is reporting that talks between the Eagles and Titans have reached a stalemate. The Titans won't budge off of their asking price and are saying if they don't get what they want they are prepared to draft Mariota themselves.

Personally, I still think they are bluffing. We'll see if ultinately the deal gets done or if Chip calls their bluff.

Adam Caplan is reporting that talks between the Eagles and Titans have reached a stalemate. The Titans won't budge off of their asking price and are saying if they don't get what they want they are prepared to draft Mariota themselves.

Personally, I still think they are bluffing. We'll see if ultinately the deal gets done or if Chip calls their bluff.

Lots of rumors of Browns trading up on the Eagles behalf. Don't know what they'd have to give us in return for all we'd be giving up.

Why would they be bluffing? They need a QB and they know Kelly wants Mariota more than anyone. They have all of the leverage in this. I still laugh at Chip showing his erection for Mariota so early in this process. Trying to obscure his intentions with the Bradford trade wasn't fooling any NFL GM either. They should rake his ass over the coals and get every last pick and player they can out of him. If he doesn't budge, fuck him. Draft your QB or trade down with someone else.

Meier

And yet they still end up picking guys everyone except they apparently thought would bust like EJ Fucking Manuel.

I'm sorry but the mere fact that EJ Fucking Manuel went in the first round makes me convinced most of them have no idea what they're doing.

I think he got the short end of the stick with that Orton decision to be honest. Not sure he'd have done better than Orton necessarily so it obviously wasn't a bad one, but they placed the full blame on him basically for that Houston loss when the surrounding cast did him no favors. He was definitely a reach in the first though.

gutshot

Why would they be bluffing? They need a QB and they know Kelly wants Mariota more than anyone. They have all of the leverage in this. I still laugh at Chip showing his erection for Mariota so early in this process. Trying to obscure his intentions with the Bradford trade wasn't fooling any NFL GM either. They should rake his ass over the coals and get every last pick and player they can out of him. If he doesn't budge, fuck him. Draft your QB or trade down with someone else.

Because up until now there hasn't been any indication that they believe in Mariota. In fact, just a few days ago they were actively reaching out to other teams to see whether they had interest in moving up. You don't do that if you think you can get a franchise QB at 2.

Now, all of sudden, they want people to think they are going to draft Mariota 2 unless some on someone (read: Chip Kelly) blows them away with an offer? It just smells like a bluff.

But maybe I'm wrong. We'll find out soon enough.

Doomsayer

Because up until now there hasn't been any indication that they believe in Mariota. In fact, just a few days ago they were actively reaching out to other teams to see whether they had interest in moving up. You don't do that if you think you can get a franchise QB at 2.

Now, all of sudden, they want people to think they are going to draft Mariota 2 unless some on someone (read: Chip Kelly) blows them away with an offer? It just smells like a bluff.

But maybe I'm wrong. We'll find out soon enough.

You're missing his point. The Titans are in the drivers seat right now, they can't be 'bluffing' if they know how much Chip wants Mariota. They can literally sit there and just continually drive up the price until they get what they want. Now, the Bucs are in no way losing a chance to draft Winston so they would never trade down. It's almost the 11th hour and Chip is scrambling. He has played his hand incredibly wrong.

MechDX

Ex-NFL personnel man Russ Lande reports #Falcons have already informed Shane Ray he will be their selection, assuming he's there at No. 8

Wes

venison crêpe
Which channel has the best coverage and is there a stream.

I prefer NFL Network coverage. Mayock does better analysis than Kiper and Gruden. They generally tend to stick to facts over hype, although they're both prone to it.

The price you pay for it is you don't get Schefter. But this is probably the one day you don't want Schefter - why spoil picks? Ruins the fun of watching the event.

(Although ESPN and NFL Network have both agreed not to reveal picks before they're announced on stage. So just remember to avoid reading LaConfora's needy twitter feed.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom