• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmood88

giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif

UPDATE!!!!!!

NFL-GAF member and fellow Patriots Superfan Jbug617 has made the decision to give away a price to the highest scoring player in the Predict-The-Pick game! The overall winner will receive a 20$ gift card for either PSN or Xbox live!

You can't miss out on this opportunity to and show off how smart you are, and to win a grand prize! Also, lets put GAF on the Map and become the biggest Private group on NFL.com, we only need 20 more people to join us!

So use the predict a pick machine on NFL.com and show us how it's done!

http://predictpick.nfl.com/groups/view/242

The password is Gronkislife (with a capital G).

giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
giphy7ouu3.gif
I signed up, then remembered that I barely watch any college football and don't give a damn about most of the league and gave up.

You're missing his point. The Titans are in the drivers seat right now, they can't be 'bluffing' if they know how much Chip wants Mariota. They can literally sit there and just continually drive up the price until they get what they want. Now, the Bucs are in no way losing a chance to draft Winston so they would never trade down. It's almost the 11th hour and Chip is scrambling. He has played his hand incredibly wrong.

Exactly.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Mel Kiper just said Winston is 7-0 in his career in games decided by 7 points or less.

He lost one game.

What a worthless, dumbass stat.

Only thing I look forward to every year is Gruden's NFL Draft insights. I don't have NFL Network but damn do I love watching ESPN just for Chucky.

gutshot

You're missing his point. The Titans are in the drivers seat right now, they can't be 'bluffing' if they know how much Chip wants Mariota. They can literally sit there and just continually drive up the price until they get what they want. Now, the Bucs are in no way losing a chance to draft Winston so they would never trade down. It's almost the 11th hour and Chip is scrambling. He has played his hand incredibly wrong.

Sure they can be bluffing. If they say they will draft Mariota if Chip doesn't give them what they want and then they proceed to draft Leonard Williams, they were bluffing. Chip could then negotiate with the Jags or let Mariota slide even further before trading up to get him.

Kusagari

I'm reading that the fight for the #2 pick is now between the Eagles and BEARS.

lmfao do it for the hometown crowd Chicago!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
My first draft, what to expect?

MechDX

Oh Hell Na!!!! No Cutler involved please

Bob Holtzman reports that the Bears & Eagles are pushing to trade up to #2. Bears want to include Jay Cutler in deal, but TEN not interested

RT @JeffDarlington Text from trusted team source who is very aware that I’m covering the Titans today: “Watch the Bears."

knicks

So aside from Jay Glazer what other non ESPN/NFL Network Twitter accounts should I follow to find out picks before they get announced?

Brinbe

Think the Mariota dream is dead. =(

Anyway, GF's at the Jags draft party thing, wish I was there too. If only for the hilarity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom