• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.
would preferred to get a guard there, just completely clean up that line, don't think an immediate replacement for Rak was necessary, but in Scott I trust

MechDX

Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock · 35s36 seconds ago
And there he goes.
Marcus Mariota gets a big target. Dorial Green-Beckham!

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 35s35 seconds ago
Marc Ross says teams may have been down on Collins because of the "box safety" label and average combine. Giants felt he was 1st-rd worthy

Ebenezer Samuel ‏@ebenezersamuel 56s56 seconds ago
Marc Ross: "He was up there. He was in the first row."

Like I said earlier - have to be true to your board I guess. For better or worse. I would have liked an Eddie Goldman or Preston Smith personally.

Jarnet87

Isn't Justin Hunter another big talented receiver who can't run routes? Now they are have two guys on the field who have no idea what they are doing.

MechDX

Rams haul from the Panthers for the 41st pick: #57 overall (2nd round); #89 overall (3rd round); #201 overall (6th round)

Like I wrote here last night. Why are the Titans drafting offense when they play Luck twice a year. They are not going to outscore the Colts, they need to be drafting for D.

Also I hope Gregory falls to the Pats. He's a dick but Bill's brainwashing program could fix that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom