• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

forms

Hey US, why are you forcing us poor Swedes to sit here in the middle of the night, hoping for good Bears picks.

Colasante

David Gettleman is a madman. He really does not give one shit about the Panthers' needs, though I guess WR is probably the 3rd biggest for them. I dig that.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

isaLqT0.gif

minx

Would like Bears to trade down in 3rd to pick up a 4th unless they really like a player. I'm thinking CB, OL, or RB.

LevelNth

Banned
Especially in an offense orchestrated by Whiz, who demonstrated he had no interest in altering his scheme one iota for Locker last year. I do not understand why he wants Mariota at all.
They had no choice. Can only trade it if the price was right, and I guess it wasn't. I still think Mariota will be good but I agree with you, Whiz is not exactly the best coach to do it.

John Breech ‏ @ johnbreech 1m 1 minute ago
@ FSOhioZJackson Deets: Cleveland trades 2nd (43) and 7 (229) for Houstons 2nd (51), 4th (115), 6th (195).

thoughtful-oprah.gif

Need WR and OT.

Take OLB/S/ST and a TE

Getts is trying me right now.

I mean, I like Funchess, but...you have a pro bowl TE in Greg Olsen. You have Ed Dickson

MechDX

#Texans received No. 43 (2nd) and 229 (7th) from #Browns. Sent No. 51 (2nd round), 116 (4th) and 195 (6th) to #Browns.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom