• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kill3r7

Argument could be made he wouldn't have lasted to 8th so supposed "value" and what not but I've not been a fan. Hopefully he proves me wrong. Welcome to the Giants, Landon.

He probably wouldn't have lasted to 40 but I think Rowe might have been there. Definitely a need pick. Hopefully he kicks butt.

Raider fans with Raider hats and Lynch jerseys. I get that Oakland is Lynch's place, but wow I never thought I'd see something like that.

UberTag

Yeah, aren't the jags talking about him playing some fullback?
Probably a better fit for him. Their OL remains garbage, though.
They won't need one to score on Indy's non-existent D. But they have 14 other games to play against teams with actual defenses.

UberTag

It pisses me off that the Jets, Dolphins and Pats are all having great drafts thus far.
Why must I be a Bills fan?

Jets having a good draft. At least on paper.

I'm not real happy with the Raiders pick, but Mario Jr. is a good scheme fit, and will absolutely contribute year one.

Loving the Jets draft

Leonard Williams is the best player in the draft and Devin Smith is terrific value in the 2nd.

Still need someone to throw him the ball though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom