• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jayson Braddock ‏@JaysonBraddock 1h1 hour ago

Great addition of Mario Edwards Jr. I gave a fringe 1st rd grade. Perfect spot for him. Can play up & down their line. Scheme diverse

Mixed opinions on Mario.

cdyhybrid

yeeeeeeeeep

7bdKdQ1.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Nate Orchard. Everyone been saying his name for us today. Fact that we traded down and still got him is good.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Cleveland and Miami most likely will not go with a WR. So that leaves the Bengals, they could possibly go WR.

I want Jaelen Strong added to this WR core. I would be happy with Tevin Coleman, I guess, but Strong is going to be a stud.

Especially playing opposite of Megatron, Golden Tate III and Eric Ebron.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I fucking hate the Browns. Why was I cursed to be a hometown fan of this shit organization.

Despite what Mayock says, I think if the Chiefs liked what they saw from Kush, they would have played him at guard considering the trash that started last year.

As for Morse...ehhhh.

Cleveland and Miami most likely will not go with a WR. So that leaves the Bengals, they could possibly go WR.

I want Jaelen Strong added to this WR core. I would be happy with Tevin Coleman, I guess, but Strong is going to be a stud.

Especially playing opposite of Megatron, Golden Tate III and Eric Ebron.

Just need a qb now.

cdyhybrid

#NFLDraft ‏@nfl 2m
The Browns had 31 sacks last year -- 6th fewest in NFL.

Nate Orchard had 18.5 last year at Utah. Wow. #NFLDraft

Trey

matthew-stafford-to-calvin-johnson-part-2-against-the-giants.gif

Best QB under 30 in the NFL. It's either him or Luck and Luck has the benefit of playing in the garbage AFC South. No way Stafford would've had that atrocious performance that Luck had in the AFC Title game this past season.

You're right. He wouldn't have gotten them there.

chadskin

AdamSchefter: Baltimore traded its second and fifth-round picks to Arizona to move up in second round. Baltimore wants another offensive weapon.

LevelNth

Banned
what do you mean
Draft 'grades' based off of nonsensical mocks and 'needs' that journalists craft cause that's what they think with their copious amounts of real, playing football experience, are a complete waste of time.

You should know this.

Remember when 95% of Niner fans screamed and whined about Hyde last year in Round 2? WHAAAA we don't need an RB WHAAAAAAA!!! Beat writers gave bad grades because he was a complete non-need in the face of other needs.

Now look. You need to relax and stop overreacting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom