• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.
K2k1uVV.png

iGaAUOC.png

sObSbyb.png

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades2.php
I like walterfootball, but the one thing I don't care for are the draft grades

cdyhybrid

Baalke flaunting how secure his job is by tanking this draft. The ultimate troll job right here..

I think he's doing a great job. Niners clearly made the right choice choosing him over Worst Harbs.

What did Gregory do? All they're talking about on ESPN is "off the field issues" but they're not going into specifics.

Tested positive for weed, missed an interview, and was late for a few others.

Kill3r7

What did Gregory do? All they're talking about on ESPN is "off the field issues" but they're not going into specifics.

Failed a drug test during the combine and admitted to smoking marijuana throughout his time in college. Also missed a few interviews or some shit like that.

offtopic

He measures in centimeters
Baalke flaunting how secure his job is by tanking this draft. The ultimate troll job right here..

I'm just confused. They will have the worst offense in the NFL next year if they don't find help on the OL. Who the QB is or how good they are matter little when every play is a jailbreak.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Why is Jaelen Strong falling so far down? Any "character" concerns that came up before that draft? I don't remember reading or seeing anything.

It's pretty crazy if what Schefter was saying about Gregory's people actually requesting certain things like security to teams. That seems like a red flag.

hwalker84

Caught with weed in his system at the combine. Teams sensed character issues so he went to visit 15 teams and dispel that notion. What happened was he was either incredibly late or didn't show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom