• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
Here I was thinking that T pick would slide into LG. Elway saying he will compete for RT. I wonder were Schofield fits into this picture?

Syrinx

You guys could announce who the Bucs are picking, or just keep blabbering about Gregory, either is fine.

Jk fuck you.

cajunator

Banned
K2k1uVV.png

iGaAUOC.png

sObSbyb.png

http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades2.php

Why do draft grades exist? How many times do low graded prospects end up being mainstays while first rounders bust on their faces?

cdyhybrid

We have a strong locker room, especially on defense. Pete seems to be pretty comfortable taking guys with character issues.

Hope he works out!

Jarnet87

I like this round for the Bucs. Beef up that O-line.

Yeah I'm guessing Smith and Marpet will plug in at RT and RG right away or at some point in the season. Dotson at LT, Mankins at LG, Dietrich-Smith at C, Marpet at RG, Smith at RT. On paper it's a solid draft, got a qb and guys to protect him. No 3rd round pick unless we trade up, look to be done for the night.

LevelNth

Banned
SUPER nervous about Clark.

That dude has some baaaaaggage. It worked out for Irvin though.
Ironically if he works out it'll probably be to replace Irvin.

If the Niners still had McDonald, Clark and he could trade stories about how each of them got out of their various domestic abuse allegations.

Bonding!

chadskin

RapSheet: #ASU WR Jaelen Strong is still on the board. Blowing off the Combine medical rechecks (wrist) frustrated teams, but still surprised he fell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom