• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I still want a wr, the guys we liked yesterday go taken before us.

I like nick o'leary at TE

I haven't watched a ton of duke Johnson so I want someone to hype him up

My boy Twest shouldn't post on social media lol so much

What he do? I just heard he tweeted out something after the Duke pick.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bleh. Was hoping the Steelers would find Langford late.

Right now, they should try and trade up for Doran Grant before the Ratbirds snake them again.

What he do? I just heard he tweeted out something after the Duke pick.
Idk the only thing I saw was busy laugh 😂 emoji a couple times. But he then said welcome to the team and we got better. In general I ment his overall social media presence is a little much.

A 3rd round pick is pretty high for us for a rb, so I think it speaks volumes of what we think of duke. Maybe he'll me utilized as a pass catcher for us

Tom Penny

I'm late to say fuck off Belichick. Your 2nd round pick would have been there in round 8. Good to see the Pats are apparently set at corner.

chadskin

RapSheet: Why did #Jets trade up with the #Jaguars just one spot to take Bryce Petty? Because… the #Jaguars had an offer from the #Browns for him

Poor Browns.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Idk the only thing I saw was busy laugh 😂 emoji a couple times. But he then said welcome to the team and we got better. In general I ment his overall social media presence is a little much.

A 3rd round pick is pretty high for us for a rb, so I think it speaks volumes of what we think of duke. Maybe he'll me utilized as a pass catcher for us

Yeah from everything I've read looks like he's going to be that change of pace back for us with the ability to catch out of the backfield.

Truly the Browns Super Bowl I am usually at my happiest this time of year! :D

Link

The Autumn Wind
RapSheet: Why did #Jets trade up with the #Jaguars just one spot to take Bryce Petty? Because… the #Jaguars had an offer from the #Browns for him

Poor Browns.
Bryce Petty is thanking God right now. If you're gonna be on a shitty team, you might as well get to be in New York instead of stuck in Cleveland.

EDIT - And there goes Clemmings. Damn.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Jets wasting draft picks on more QB's that will suck in the NFL.

captain-jet-gives-up-nfl-fan-gifs.gif

Link

The Autumn Wind
Jets wasting draft picks on more QB's that will suck in the NFL.
I have no problem using a 4th round pick on a possibility. Unless you have a franchise QB, you should always be trying to upgrade the position. I just hope Petty works out, because the Jets passed over both Jeremy Langford and TJ Clemmings to get him.

Link

The Autumn Wind
To quote myself from last night:

If the Jets can still get Petty after trading down and getting extra picks, this has been a damn good draft so far.
I'm really liking this draft. The Mikey Mac era is off to a good start.

That's not a WR...

HAHAHAHA FARMER GIVES NO FUCKS!!!
To our benefit a lot of the guys talking have been slot guys, with we don't need. Browns want a guy to take the top of a D.

They really do stick to the board, and don't take wr just to take one.

I still want one though, or atleast a TE I still like

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom