• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadskin

To quote myself from last night:

I'm really liking this draft. The Mikey Mac era is off to a good start.

Yeah, definitely. At least on paper, no real head scratchers like in the Idzik era so far, all seemingly reasonable picks at reasonable times in the draft. Now let's see what the dudes can do on the field.

Yo we took a wr, start the hype train!
IsZF8pX.gif

Kal_El

I'm really enjoying the Bears draft so far. I hope that we address the CB or S position. I want Holiman from Louisville. With Rodgers and Stafford throwing all over the field we need playmakers in the back 4.

Enron

Banned
I think Ajayi has some legit knee problems if he's gonna fall that far.

He does, but who cares. He's a RB, you aren't going to be giving him a 2nd contract more than likely. He's 3 years removed from the injury and showed last year it's not hindering him at all.

Enron

Banned
I'm so fucking mad right now I don't know what to do. Another fucking reach and still no RB. Dallas has NO ONE to run the ball. What the shit is going on

Still plenty of RBs for the Cowboys to take just give it time.

Plenty of guys who will be worse options than garbage ryan williams and DMF. Dallas' offense is going to be out of whack next season. Romo's arm is going to fall off.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So the Steelers got an olb, 2 cb's and a playmaker for the offense in the first four rounds. Not picking for need, my ass. That's exactly how I would've drawn it up, though perhaps with different players. The rest of the draft is gravy, though I would expect Jesse James in 6/7 and a couple of developmental linemen with the other picks.

Tom Penny

So the Steelers got an olb, 2 cb's and a playmaker for the offense in the first four rounds. Not picking for need, my ass. That's exactly how I would've drawn it up, though perhaps with different players. The rest of the draft is gravy, though I would expect Jesse James in 6/7 and a couple of developmental linemen with the other picks.

Pats did the opposite and that was their needs..

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions gave up their 2016 3rd for that pick.

We gave up a 3rd round pick we got from the Eagles. We still have a 2016 3rd round pick, plus we'll be getting a compensatory 3rd round pick next year for Suh and a 4th or 5th rounder for Fairley next year.

Martin Mayhew proves once again why he's one of the best GMs in the league.

Plus our philosophy is to win now, we have a 27 year old franchise QB, no time to waste.

Restore the Roar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom