• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2015 |OT| With the First Pick in the 2015 NFL Draft…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greg

UIlxXDe.gif

Kal_El

Do you think anyone is going to draft La;el Collins considered he stupidly put out a statement saying he wont sign a contract if drafted today? I would fire my agent.

Kal_El

Nfl said he wouldnt have the abilty to re-enter

As an OLinemen I would play for that 2nd contract which would be incredibly more lucrative. Only that that sucks is if it turns out that he's not a suspect or person of interest and legitimately a coincidence.

We gave up a 3rd round pick we got from the Eagles. We still have a 2016 3rd round pick, plus we'll be getting a compensatory 3rd round pick next year for Suh and a 4th or 5th rounder for Fairley next year.

Martin Mayhew proves once again why he's one of the best GMs in the league.

Plus our philosophy is to win now, we have a 27 year old franchise QB, no time to waste.

Restore the Roar
Well that's a good trade then If we still have 3rd round picks.

jakncoke

Banned
Whatever happened to hundley. I thought around last summer people were talking him as a possible top 15 pick or maybe be the 2nd qb behind winston

Do you think anyone is going to draft La;el Collins considered he stupidly put out a statement saying he wont sign a contract if drafted today? I would fire my agent.

They would have like zero leverage to not sign a contract. His agent is a dumbass if he really said that.

Tamanon

Banned
No run on QBs means my boy Shane Carden keeps slipping. He's not going to be a good QB in the NFL, but wanted him drafted at least!

Wynnebeck

Banned
He can play inside man, they ran a 4-3 at Michigan

I would think TT would want a LB with experience at the position instead of trying to convert a pass rusher like they dd with Matthews. Thank God Matthews is just a freak of nature athlete or our run defense would have been even worse last year.

Kal_El

Some people thought he was first round pick this year.

Someone sell me on Vince Mayle.

Vince Mayle 6'2' 224 Took a different route to the NFL. JUCO to Washington St Lot of talent but very raw and needs better hands. Plays faster than he ran at the combine. Can be developed into a starter but it wont be right away.

In my Mel Kiper voice

Whatever happened to hundley. I thought around last summer people were talking him as a possible top 15 pick or maybe be the 2nd qb behind winston

I haven't followed him super closely but it seems like he didnt' develop at all. He was the same player this season as he was his freshmen year.

Eleuin

I would think TT would want a LB with experience at the position instead of trying to convert a pass rusher like they dd with Matthews. Thank God Matthews is just a freak of nature athlete or our run defense would have been even worse last year.
Watch some videos of him, where did he line up most of the time? He plays MLB, not a pass rusher...

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ian Rapoport @RapSheet
On the Bryce Petty pick: The #Jets thought the #Browns wanted to trade with the #Jags for Petty. CLE may have had other targets in mind tho

B-B-B-But the Browns tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom