• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Defenses these days kill QBs with poor accuracy who can't read the field. Not holding out much hope for Cardale or Dak to amount to shit, but it's the 5thround so I guess beggars can't be choosers.

Duxxy3

They are going to pick Keenan Reynolds. At least that's the fear on one of the Pats boards I visit.

I hope not. He'll be easily available at the end of the 6th.

Jordan Howard, Alex Collins or Jonathan Williams on the other hand... I think they'll be gone.

rando14

Browns went completely SPARQ on their WR Devalve

Analytics

squicken

I don't know who the Panthers just picked but the fans on my timeline are mad right now

He's okay, but he's small. I'm surprised your guys are mad, though. He mostly just stood around and had teams throw away from him. I never really got much of a read on him b/c he saw so few throws the last two years

Kal_El

I'm really hoping the Bears get Jerell Adams; Zach Miller came on strong last year but I think we need some depth behind him

Godslay

Banned
I suppose. He won't last more than his rookie deal

Most RBs don't last long anyways so I'm not worried about it.

Hillman only has a year deal so we have to start planning ahead.

Like the G pick, pretty happy with this draft so far. Glad we dodged Prescott. Nice enough guy, but really limited game.

MechDX

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe 31s31 seconds ago
The Pats got a fourth-rounder in 2017 from Seattle. Remember, the Pats' highest fourth-rounder in '17 gets taken by the league.

He's okay, but he's small. I'm surprised your guys are mad, though. He mostly just stood around and had teams throw away from him. I never really got much of a read on him b/c he saw so few throws the last two years

I think it's more general "Why are we picking another cornerback?" than complaining specifically about Sanchez. The same people that were also mad when Gettleman picked a defensive tackle instead of a corner two days ago

TheFatOne

We traded up just to trade down!?!

Makes sense if their intention was to get a 4th next year and/or the player they thought would be available was taken. My guess is that the player they wanted is gone, and they saw the opportunity to get a replacement 4th. That's what makes the most sense to me.

Most RBs don't last long anyways so I'm not worried about it.

Hillman only has a year deal so we have to start planning ahead.

Like the G pick, pretty happy with this draft so far. Glad we dodged Prescott. Nice enough guy, but really limited game.

He will be better than Montee Ball. Book it. Even though, that isn't saying much

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom