• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

JABEE

Browns and Fins having the best drafts so far, what a crazy world. I am going to have such a huge party the day Howie is fired. Like I might go so crazy that I get arrested for running down Las Vegas Blvd naked.

9F66tVm.jpg

Support the kid.

squicken

This makes me feel terrible for Tunsil. Dude is out of his element with the questions and gives his honest answer, but damn. Starting at 2:30 he basically says he took money from Ole Miss. Madness. And the pot video was like 2 years old.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8RDjBEDAa0

Gotta respect his positive attitude.

He scares me as a prospect, but at a human level, I am cheering for him. It's BS he gets grilled more about the pot than the pay for play, which the NFL and the networks are 100% complicit in

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Even more reason to hate the eagles. Bunch of Nazi loving fucks

Well it's not exactly surprising that they'd feel that way.

He scares me as a prospect, but at a human level, I am cheering for him. It's BS he gets grilled more about the pot than the pay for play, which the NFL and the networks are 100% complicit in

Yeah the pot thing is garbage and most people know it. Again, it's not like he's rolling hundred dollar bills to snort some coke in the bathroom. This country is probably 5-10 years from decriminalizing it across the board anyway.

Jarnet87

I don't know why I thought the Bucs might take Tunsil at 11, we were going Hargreaves all the way. So many "analysts" saying the Bucs cornerbacks were pathetic even the front office started believing it. I am just glad they didnt take Floyd, and got the guy they wanted two picks later and snagged an extra 4th. Would be awesome to get Myles Jack but I can't see the Bucs doing anything other then grabbing a pass rusher with that 2nd pick.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions would've considered Laremy Tunsil, but Bob Quinn prefers safe picks for now

ALLEN PARK -- Bob Quinn isn't ready to take a big risk in the NFL draft, but offensive tackle prospect Laremy Tunsil had the Detroit Lions rookie general manager considering rolling the dice with the No. 16 pick.

One thing Quin did make clear is that marijuana usage wasn't not going to be a deterrent to selecting players now or in the future.

"If we took players off the board because they smoked pot, or marijuana, we'd take half the guys off," Quinn said.

http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ss...says_would_hav.html#incart_river_mobile_index

Bowser

Darin Gantt ‏@daringantt 2m2 minutes ago
Asked Gettleman if he was surprised Myles Jack still available: “Not after what he said today,” referring to the need for microfracture.

Sucks...

Bowser

Again...Penn State systematically covered up child abuse.

Ole Miss will be fine. Maybe a bowl ban and a lot of finger wagging.

What you're missing here is that, at the end of the day, the NCAA couldn't really do anything because, and I realize this sounds crude as fuck, what happened at Penn State doesn't really fall within their purview and their bylaws. It's a unique case. That's why they got sued into oblivion and had to retract the sanctions they had in place.

Ole Miss paying a player is about as down the middle of the fairway as it gets in terms of the NCAA being able to hammer a school for impermissible benefits.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What you're missing here is that, at the end of the day, the NCAA couldn't really do anything because, and I realize this sounds crude as fuck, what happened at Penn State doesn't really fall within their purview and their bylaws. It's a unique case. That's why they got sued into oblivion and had to retract the sanctions they had in place.

Ole Miss paying a player is about as down the middle of the fairway as it gets in terms of the NCAA being able to hammer a school for impermissible benefits.

It's just dumb because sports media gets to pretend to be shocked by it, college sports fans will pretend to be shocked by it, and the whole thing is one big eye rolling affair because every major FBS school does it. It's like steroids in professional sports- of course it happens.

Ole Miss was just really fucking dumb about it using their coach as the guy to pay the player instead of some random ass booster that is really far removed from it all.

I am 100% convinced that Goff will be a bust/underwhelm and the Rams will continue to be a shit franchise while simultaneously trying to become a worldwide brand.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
the cartilage in his knee is separating from the bone.

Sounds like he'll have to have knee surgery several times in his life...

Bone spurs out the ass, constant chronic pain

Hasn't even played a down in the NFL yet!

I am 100% convinced that Goff will be a bust/underwhelm and the Rams will continue to be a shit franchise while simultaneously trying to become a worldwide brand.

Still cheaper than Sam Bradford!

Drakeon

I hope Jeff Fisher somehow manages to last another 5 years and continues to hover around 7-9 every single year.

UberTag

Final NFL GAF Round 1 Draft Prediction Leaderboards

Congrats on the big win, Tehmicah... is what I would say if I knew who Tehmicah was. That's not a GAF username. So who are you, really?

1 Tehmicah - 1240
2 UberTag - 1180
3 Electronicoldmen - 1150
4 Bravensfan5227 - 1140
5 Bowser - 1130
6 RBH - 1120
7 Furiousgeorge - 1090
8 Colasante - 1020
9 Hcornerstone - 1000
T10 Cheddahz - 950
T10 Eleuin - 950

Damn Tunsil admitted that he was getting money, Ole Miss is in DEFCON 1 mode right now..
That stepdad might need to lock his doors extra tight tonight and if he actually was the one who leaked that shit..

Ooof.. Hide.

Carson Wentz:

NTviWji.jpg
:jnc

It's just dumb because sports media gets to pretend to be shocked by it, college sports fans will pretend to be shocked by it, and the whole thing is one big eye rolling affair because every major FBS school does it. It's like steroids in professional sports- of course it happens.

Ole Miss was just really fucking dumb about it using their coach as the guy to pay the player instead of some random ass booster that is really far removed from it all.

That's why you have a bagman...

Saban, Meyer, and company better be hiding theirs..

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
They got better this offseason, and if Bradford sticks around, they'll be competing for the division.

Sounds like Bradford would rather sit at home and play video games than do anything with the Eagles right now.

Hell, don't be shocked if he pulls a Carson Palmer and retires. Unless he just blew through all the $100 million he earned anyway.

Bread

Banned
Had to miss the second half of the first round to finish moving but looks like it was fun. Can't wait to see Sanchez start all year in Denver!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom