• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hindl

So remember the Gareon Conley story? The victim's story isn't lining up. She claimed that they first met in the elevator, but there's video showing them at a bar together, which is where Conley's friends said they first met, and they were being friendly. Now it's possible that she was distraught and was drunk so she couldn't fully remember all the details, but that kinda shoots a hole in her credibility to say she never met him before the elevator.

http://fox8.com/2017/04/26/fox-i-te...reon-conley-from-night-of-sex-assault-claims/

So she may have been lying.

Pepiope

So remember the Gareon Conley story? The victim's story isn't lining up. She claimed that they first met in the elevator, but there's video showing them at a bar together, which is where Conley's friends said they first met, and they were being friendly. Now it's possible that she was distraught and was drunk so couldn't fully remember all the details, but that kinda shoots a big hole in her credibility to say she never met him before the elevator.

http://fox8.com/2017/04/26/fox-i-te...reon-conley-from-night-of-sex-assault-claims/

So she may have been lying
Which puts Conley back in play at 14.

MechDX

But I've been telling you he was the pick this whole time............

C-ciiYNXgAAtIHm.jpg:large
\

BG is actually Mary Kay!

Hindl

Which puts Conley back in play at 14.

Apparently multiple teams still have him as a 1st round draft

Jason La Canfora ✔ @JasonLaCanfora
Perhaps I am in the minority, but more phone calls I make and more teams I talk to, more convinced I am Gareon Conley gets selected tonight
12:53 PM - 27 Apr 2017

Zen Aku

So I literally have not follow any draft class since the Andrew Luck/RGIII/Russell Wilson golden class.

Who is the most likeliest future all-pro and who is the bust?

I'm talking Johnny Manziel bust.

What about if CLE calls offering up several picks for the 6th pick so they can get a QB?

Depends on who's available. If Lattimore or Adams are available, I wouldn't take it for anything less than #12/#33/#108, and I'm not even sure I would do that really. If Lattimore or Adams are gone I'd be okay with that, especially if the Panthers wind up taking Mccaffrey. IMO there's 9 "top prospects" after Garrett, the only two I'd have a preference for as a Jets fan are Adams and Lattimore because we desperately need a playmaker in the secondary. Outside of that, I'd be happy with anybody, but would probably prefer Howard or Foster at 12. Fournette would be awesome too, but I'm 99% sure the Jags or Panthers would take him before us if he's available.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Pretty much all of the Lions beat writers have the Lions taking Jarrad Davis (LB, Florida). Either Davis or Taco Charlton if he falls to us at #21. Both would be great picks

MechDX

Give me Foster or Riddick at ILB in the first.

Albert Breer‏Verified account @AlbertBreer 1m1 minute ago
More
Albert Breer Retweeted Andrew Livingston
Yes. If Fournette starts slipping, my sense is the Redskins will explore trading up.

mr2xxx

Banned
Albert Breer‏Verified account @AlbertBreer 1m1 minute ago
More
Albert Breer Retweeted Andrew Livingston
Yes. If Fournette starts slipping, my sense is the Redskins will explore trading up.

I haven't watched much of the prospects this year so I can't knock Fournette but I don't want to give up any picks for a RB.

Hope Myles Garrett is wearing a hamtaro shirt when they call him on tv.
Mary Kay Cabot @MaryKayCabot

Okay, now that we've got that out of the way, is it time for me to call the #Patriots yet? I don't want to seem anxious
Kave girl with the humor

LifEndz

I know someone will make a Cleveland joke. But I actually look at mock drafts pretty early, just to see who the top players in college are. Helps me decide what games I try to catch during the college season

I was thinking about doing the same lately. I don't watch a lot of college football, but maybe knowing who the good players are will make the games more interesting.

GCNemesis

Pls let my Malik dream come

You just may :)

Browns are split on their picks. Some want Adams, some want Hooker. Don't think they'll trade high enough for Adams which makes me think they'll trade with the Titans (rumor they're moving down) land Hooker will be there. Also split on QB. Some want Trubisky, some don't. I'm in the don't camp. I want Mahomes with Hue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom