• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarnet87

Either this is more smoke or Ted just wants to watch Packers Twitter burn.

Ted's thinking he sat Aaron and look how that turned out, let's forget about that Brian Brohm fellow we drafted for no reason in the 2nd. The only thing sadder then getting Aaron little help early is drafting QBs

Just enjoy your favorite Stinkarine players and keep away from the Buckeyes, floy!
No Chuck..

No

I made the blood sacrifices to avoid this specific move from happening.

Floy I have a crazy thought about Barnett and want your thoughts on it. Mostly because it's a player comparison and you'd know this player better than anyone. When people talk about Barnett they say he's not super athletic, he isn't going to overpower or outspeed people and make those big flashy plays DEs are expected to make. He's not a flashy player, he's just consistently dominant and wins on technique. He's not necessarily the same caliber of prospect, nor does he have the same measurements, but when I think about what makes him a good prospect it reminds me of Joey Bosa. Your thoughts?
I can see some similarities now that you brought up. They have a similar build. I would argue though Joey is lot stronger. Joey had that freakish strength that just blossomed by the time he was a sophomore (not Watt strength, but still frightening). Barnett has a motor and solid technique and good strength.

brentech

I'm going to take a guess that the packers are going to accept a trade again and move back 2-3 slots to start the night. Finally make a pick from there.

Hindl

No Chuck..

No

I made the blood sacrifices to avoid this specific move from happening.

I can see some similarities now that you brought up. They have a similar build. I would argue though Joey is lot stronger. Joey had that freakish strength that just blossomed by the time he was a sophomore (not Watt strength, but still frightening). Barnett has a motor and solid technique and good strength.

Yeah obviously Bosa is a lot stronger, I just remember some people were doubting him coming out since he just had excellent technique instead of freakish athleticism

Pagusas

Elden Member
I'm going to take a guess that the packers are going to accept a trade again and move back 2-3 slots to start the night. Finally make a pick from there.

I agree, we have a ton of needs (for a team one win away from the super bowl that is). I think quantity is a large factor for us.

squicken

I didn't follow much pre-draft stuff so I don't know half the guys they are talking about. But I can still say some of them suck at least!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom