• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2017 (Apr. 27-29) |OT| The Busts of Tomorrow...Today!

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Am I weird for thinking Agholor can still turn it around?

No he was a all consensus first round pick and WRs Are unrealistically expected to light it up rookie years.

He also came to a team with a new QB, Oline, RB, and Jordan Mathews as the #1 WR.

It's only year 3. He might thrive behind Alshon and Torrey

B.O.O.M

We're not taking Cook.

Happy for King. Wish we could have gotten him and Cam, but Cam alone would be a decent consolation prize.

Probably gonna trade down again.

Jacksonville has traded their second- (35th) and sixth-round (187th) picks to the @Seahawks for their second-round (34th) pick.

Hindl

Damn my #1 CB. Knew he wasn't making it to 43 but still
Am I weird for thinking Agholor can still turn it around?
He's got everything you'd want in a receiver. He's a hard worker, runs great routes, and is fast. He's just got a mental problem with so much expectations and has massive drop issues. If he can get his head cleared I think he could turn it around. I'm not sure that'll happen in Philly though. Now he's 4th on the depth chart, so maybe the reduced pressure will help him

JABEE

No he was a all condenses first round pick and WRs Are unrealistically expected to light it up rookie years.

He also came to a team with a new QB, Oline, RB, and Jordan Mathews as the #1 WR.

It's only year 3. He might thrive behind Alshon and Torrey
This is my hope. He was a great route runner coming out of college and I don't think his hands are as bad as they were last year, I think a lot of it is in his head.

PR_rambo

Banned
Agholor-drop-gif.gif

Mortemis

Banned
Fucking GB. Happy for King, wish we could've had him but I'll cheer for huskies wherever they go

So hawks are gonna get Lamp next maybe?

Wes

venison crêpe
Lamp to Seahawks would make sense. I guess they could move down one spot and feel happy with either Cam or Lamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom