• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

snesfreak

Banned
Tampa Bay's
fans have officially lost their minds.

I expected it from snesfreak's senile ass,
He's too busy jerking off to a picture of Satoru Iwata to actually follow football
but the rest of you actually believe this foolishness? For shame.

Stop hitting up the trash at Taco Bell, that shit's rotting all of ya brains.

T.B.A. my ass. Schiano's Bucs will be just as youngry (and as bad) as they were under Raheem "Double-Motherfucking-Agent" Morris.

The Cowardly Falcons-Traded their entire team for two playoff points. Two playoff points.
The Sinners-Breezy is pissed, the defense is trash, and if Sean Payton even sniffs in the direction of another member of the league, Goodell will kick his ass likes he's breaking into a store on the Lower Ninth Ward.
The Jolly Rogers-When we will be significant again? T.B.A. You'll be playing footy in London alongside Arsenal and Chelsea within two years.

Panthers' division this year, bitches. The rest of NFLSouth-GAF better get in line.
WanderingWind is a Bucs fan now?

brentech

Got my new car today. 2012 Volkswagen GTI.

6942990606_32ba9ccc99_z.jpg

6942990552_e6acb77a90_z.jpg

7089060241_7db29368c6_z.jpg

Drives great. Really started researching this thing since getting in one at the Cleveland auto show. The plaid probably isn't for everyone, but I think it's freaking great.

Steelers v Broncos to open up SNF.

It reminds me of a game... Giants v Redskins, LT snapping Theisman's leg in half at the shin. Except replace LT with James Harrison, Theisman with Peyton and leg with neck.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Schiano is going to get all up in that Panthers ass Week 1. Statement Game.

This ain't Raheem's Bucs.

Fuck you, and fuck your laptop stealing QB.

Somebody post the Chip Kelly gif.

Wellington said:
is the sexiest thing I've seen since February

I'm sure Future would agree.
*nods in agreement*

I look forward to the virgin Eli taking care of the Rapist and his prison garb wearing teammates at Metlife.

We still need a lot of help on defense.
Don't like the idea of relying on rookies.

Would've liked signing Tolly. Dumb Raiders.

If Nick Collins can come back I feel better about our chances.

Draft

Got my new car today. 2012 Volkswagen GTI.

6942990606_32ba9ccc99_z.jpg

6942990552_e6acb77a90_z.jpg

7089060241_7db29368c6_z.jpg

Drives great. Really started researching this thing since getting in one at the Cleveland auto show. The plaid probably isn't for everyone, but I think it's freaking great.
My brother. I have a 2011. The plaid is a bitch magnet. Same color, also 4 door.

We still need a lot of help on defense.
Don't like the idea of relying on rookies.

Would've liked signing Tolly. Dumb Raiders.

If Nick Collins can come back I feel better about our chances.

We really just need pass rush If we dont have that again even if nick collins is back we would still be getting thrown all over.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Ten teams have three consecutive home games, while Green Bay and Houston are the only clubs with three straight road trips.

Tha fuck? Fuck the Lions!

Top Bottom