• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Wrayfield

This thread is for the regulars to pal around and talk about scat and fetishes, etc, but there should be a thread on the draft since it's an actual event taking place. We can bring in some new perspectives, rag on some clueless furry lovers (in a non-insular way of course), perhaps meet the next jdez, etc.

We need to circulate the air a bit anyway; it's been getting a little too shitty in here (literally). In my humble opinion.

Go ahead and create a thread then. Can't hurt, you're right.

Well, gents. I'm going to have to say bye to GAF for a little bit to concentrate on finals. I'll be back by the time I get back home.

Hope everyone has a good draft, and all the fans get the players they wanted.
Except for the Jets, that shit's too funny.

Nobody get banned while I'm gone.

Although I fully expect one of you to do some dumb shit and get yourself kicked out.
My money's on snes flaming a Sony thread, but it'd be funny if Chris Kluwe got permabanned because he tried to troll too hard while he was still a junior member.

BigAT

The more I think about it, the more I think the Giants could easily trade out of the first round tonight. Unless someone exceptional falls to them, I could definitely see them dropping a few spots into the second if someone is willing to make a deal.

Fox318

Yes I have an Android phone. I can stream at the game, but how am I supposed to binge drink?

Dom7U.jpg

Kosmo said:
Your sarcasm aside, it will be hilarious if Giant fans wait up until midnight or 1am, Goddell approaches the podium:

"We have a trade!"
Part of me feels like that will end up happening but then the other part of me knows that Reese is not high on on trading picks. We'll see. I'll be at a friends house for a draft party anyway so I'll be up :D.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Heard about the pro bowl on the way into work. So it's just poof-kaput-gone?

No More 7 on 7 drills-as-games?

jakncoke

Banned
techsavy-age

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16883113175

Would this be good for running hauppauge.

This is what it says on this site as requirements,

System Requirements
Processor Requirements (minimum): Dual core CPU 2.0GHz or faster
Windows 7 (32 and 64-bit), Windows Vista or Windows XP service pack 2 (32-bit)
Graphics with 256MB memory (or greater)
Sound card
CD-ROM drive for installing the HD PVR software
Note: when playing back video recordings made with the HD PVR, a fast CPU and at least 256MB of graphics memory are needed.

Wes

venison crêpe
From Rotoworld:

According to NFL Network's Mike Lombardi, the Vikings "seem focused" on Morris Claiborne over Matt Kalil at the No. 3 pick, and plan to target left tackles at the top of the second round.
The priority is to trade out of the third spot,
but the Vikings have to be prepared if they can't.

Per Lombardi's NFL Network colleague Jason La Canfora, "a few GMs" who draft in the top-ten picks expect the Vikings to end up passing on Kalil. Most of the mock drafts released early Thursday had Kalil slotted to Minnesota at No. 3. That pick remains obviously undecided. Potential early second-round left tackles include Ole Miss' Bobby Massie, Stanford's Jonathan Martin, and red flag-filled Mike Adams of Ohio State.

Draxal

Part of me feels like that will end up happening but then the other part of me knows that Reese is not high on on trading picks. We'll see. I'll be at a friends house for a draft party anyway so I'll be up :D.

I don't know, Reese says there's only 22 blue chippers, so unless something falls he's going to want to trade down. I just don't see any dance partner willing to trade up though.

jakncoke

Banned
So he got us taking,

24. Pittsburgh Steelers: Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama. The age of Pittsburgh's defense might push them toward a versatile player like Hightower, who can play outside or inside. The Steelers aren't afraid to build depth at a position instead of filling what people perceive as their more immediate need.

would like this pick

56. Steelers: Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern State. The Steelers found it difficult to suit up five healthy linemen at times last season.

wow what a name

86. Steelers: Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati. Adds speed to the team's rushing offense, which lacks a breakaway threat when Rashard Mendenhall is out of the game.

really rather not

119. Steelers: Josh Chapman, DT, Alabama. Plug him in at nose tackle for the next few years after Casey Hampton retires.

would accept this pick

159. Steelers: Keith Tandy, CB, West Virginia

would rather go sooner for cb tbh

193. Steelers: Lamar Holmes, OT, Southern Miss

he'll probably start at least 3 games

231. Steelers: Jeff Fuller, WR, Texas A&M

what kind of wr is he?

240. Steelers: Brandon Lindsey, OLB, Pittsburgh

i guess all those LB from 2 years ago isnt depth enough

246. Steelers: Eddie Pleasant, SS, Oregon

some safety depth ok

248. Steelers: Markus Kuhn, DT, North Carolina State

meh go with something else but at this point its training camp fodder

So he got us taking,

24. Pittsburgh Steelers: Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama. The age of Pittsburgh's defense might push them toward a versatile player like Hightower, who can play outside or inside. The Steelers aren't afraid to build depth at a position instead of filling what people perceive as their more immediate need.

would like this pick

56. Steelers: Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern State. The Steelers found it difficult to suit up five healthy linemen at times last season.

wow what a name

86. Steelers: Isaiah Pead, RB, Cincinnati. Adds speed to the team's rushing offense, which lacks a breakaway threat when Rashard Mendenhall is out of the game.

really rather not

119. Steelers: Josh Chapman, DT, Alabama. Plug him in at nose tackle for the next few years after Casey Hampton retires.

would accept this pick

159. Steelers: Keith Tandy, CB, West Virginia

would rather go sooner for cb tbh

193. Steelers: Lamar Holmes, OT, Southern Miss

he'll probably start at least 3 games

231. Steelers: Jeff Fuller, WR, Texas A&M

what kind of wr is he?

240. Steelers: Brandon Lindsey, OLB, Pittsburgh

i guess all those LB from 2 years ago isnt depth enough

246. Steelers: Eddie Pleasant, SS, Oregon

some safety depth ok

248. Steelers: Markus Kuhn, DT, North Carolina State

meh go with something else but at this point its training camp fodder

But you're a seahawks fan.

Bowser

From Rotoworld:

According to NFL Network's Mike Lombardi, the Vikings "seem focused" on Morris Claiborne over Matt Kalil at the No. 3 pick, and plan to target left tackles at the top of the second round.
The priority is to trade out of the third spot,
but the Vikings have to be prepared if they can't.

Per Lombardi's NFL Network colleague Jason La Canfora, "a few GMs" who draft in the top-ten picks expect the Vikings to end up passing on Kalil. Most of the mock drafts released early Thursday had Kalil slotted to Minnesota at No. 3. That pick remains obviously undecided. Potential early second-round left tackles include Ole Miss' Bobby Massie, Stanford's Jonathan Martin, and red flag-filled Mike Adams of Ohio State.

So say the Vikes can't trade back...how do the first 10 picks look?

Colts - Luck
Skins - RG3
Vikes - Claiborne
Browns - Richardson
Bucs - Kuechly?
Rams - Blackmon
Jags - Ingram? Cox? Trade?
Phins - Tannehill
Panthers - Kalil (Hurney won't pass on Gross' successor. We can slot Kalil in at RT to start his career and move Otah to RG)
Bills - Barron

Top Bottom