• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

I'm not sure we needed to trade up to get Richardson but who knows what other teams were offering and whatever. We may never know.

I look at it like we gave up a 4th to move up with a few extra dollars for a tip. I dont really care about 5th and 7th rounders that rarely pan out and we still have a pick in every round this year and then some.

(this pick better not be Tannehill!)

Is bad if I want luck to bust just so I can laugh at the colts?

No. What team gets LUCKy enough to have a guy like Manning for a decade+, he gets hurt, they suck ass and voila like that they have another franchise QB? Fuck that. I hope that awkward weirdo busts like no other.

evilhomer

Giving up the picks Cleveland did to just move up one spot seems silly to me.

Was there really that much a threat for Richardson to be taken at 3?

Richardson is a better all around proect than even AP. He has like one fumble in 600+ carries, none in 500+, he can block, break tackles, catch the ball, gym rat, team leader.

Great move giving up basically nothing to get him.

way better pass catcher also, look at our offense when hillis first burst on the scene and he was catching out the backfield. Richardson will do wonders

WTF is an "elite arm"?

QFmEH.jpg

Top Bottom