• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
We still have 10 picks. I would've been pissed if it was our 3rd but the low 4th? Just fine with me.

I agree, for once when I typed "I'm okay with this" I actually meant it.

Now excuse me I need to prepare myself to sack lather whoever it is we draft.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
This is the first time I've paid attention to an NFL draft. Is it common to have big / drastic trades go down during the draft to move up/down spots?

Yes

Usually it's a team from the lower end jumping up really high, not move 1 spot up and give away 3 picks for it, *Dey Scurred*

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
3 picks...
0142_b2utl.gif

I don't give a fuck. As long as we aren't drafting Tannehill.

I will kill myself.

Doorman

Anybody know if NFL.com is going to be posting up the stream of their draft coverage like they did last year? As one of the poor heathens who lacks ESPN I'm trying to figure out how exactly I'm going to be keeping track of everything outside of hilarious reaction posts in here.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Listening to the draft on the ESPN Radio feed now. Just got out of a final exam, I hope I did well on that.

Now, if the Dolphins don't get Tannenhill, I'll think even less of the clown we have as a GM now.

Oozer3993

We still have 10 picks. I would've been pissed if it was our 3rd but the low 4th? Just fine with me.

Ditto. Browns are guaranteed Richardson and gave up next to nothing. Worth it to keep Tampa from nosing around. And the Vikings were probably scared that should they trade with Tampa, the Browns could trade back to a team that wanted Khalil so they agreed to a small deal with the Browns.

Striker

Browns had a shit load of picks. They were trading up one way or another. Look at their offensive roster. They need players at WR/RB and Blackmon isn't worth the top five.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You're utterly mad. One healthy season, and you're putting him in the Top 3 in the league already?

AGod, Lord Brady, Brees, Eli, the Rapist and (healthy) Peyton are the best QBs in the league until further notice.

You'll notice those 6 have something shiny in common.

Stafford led a 6-10 team in his first full season to the playoffs with 4 comeback wins all while having unbelievable numbers in every single category. Peyton is off the list till proven otherwise. Ben and Eli have the rings but they've been in the league much longer so Staff will get his in time.

Stafford is the most talented QB in the league mechanically other than Rodgers and Brady. I'm talking arm strength, accuracy, touch etc.

NFL DRAFT 2012

2012-nfl-draft-logo.jpg

CeeLo-BrightLightsBiggerCity.jpg

I've been living for the weekend but not anymore,
'Cause here comes that familiar feeling that Friday's famous for,
Yeah, I'm looking for some action and it's out there somewhere,
You can feel the electricity on in the evening air,
And it may be just more of the same,
But sometimes I wanna go where everyone knows your name,
So I guess I'll have to wait and see,
But I'm just gonna let something brand new happen to me...

And it's alright (it's alright),
it's alright, it's alright, it's alright (It's alright)...
Bright lights and the big city... it belongs to us tonight (Tonight)
tonight...

Now Friday's cool but there's something about Saturday night,
You can't say what you won't do 'cause you know that you just might,
I'm alive this evening, it was love at first sight,
This Saturday and every Saturday for the rest of my life,
And everyone standing in line...
Yeah, looking good and looking for a real good time,
So I'll never have to wonder if...
I'll have someone to share all of this with,

And it's alright (it's alright) it's alright, it's alright, it's alright (It's alright)
Bright lights and the big city,
it belongs to us tonight (Tonight), tonight...

Guess I need it, everybody does...
Cocktails and conversation, music and making love...

And it's alright (it's alright), it's alright, it's alright, it's alright (It's alright)
Bright lights and the big city,
It belongs to us tonight (Tonight)
BRIGHT LIGHTS
BRIGHT LIGHTS
BRIGHT LIGHTS

and the big city (tonight) ...

It belongs to us tonight (tonight)

Some people are starting to speculate whether or not the Vikings will try to sneak into the first or second in exchange for some of their 13 total picks.

Tabris

Stafford led a 6-10 team in his first full season to the playoffs with 4 comeback wins all while having unbelievable numbers in every single category. Peyton is off the list till proven otherwise. Ben and Eli have the rings but they've been in the league much longer so Staff will get his in time.

Stafford is the most talented QB in the league mechanically other than Rodgers and Brady. I'm talking arm strength, accuracy, touch etc.

Did you really just put Stafford on the same level as the Mannings, Brady, Brees and Rodgers? (Big Ben sucks)

Talon

Irrational exuberance.

Don't be so positive, friend. It just makes the fall much worse.

Wes

venison crêpe
Why would Vikes do it? The draft would go Luck/RG3/Richardson/Blackmon/Claiborne/Kalil

Then the Vikes are shit out of luck at 7...

Might not be with Vikings.... If Vikings take Claiborne, the Bucs don't want to stay there and Jags will want to take Blackmon before the Rams at 6.

Top Bottom