• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

"Their man" plays the most disposable position in the league.

If you can get a guy you believe can make a big difference like a Lt or Ap you get him, especially on a team that had very little offense the year before. people are making to big of a deal runningbacks being undervalued

Bills suck, Vikings suck, Dolphins suck, Jets suck, Patriots suck, Seahawks suck, Cardinals suck, Browns suck, Packers suck, Eznark sucks, Lions suck, Colts suck, Steelers suck, Texans suck, Raiders suck, Ravens suck, Jaguars suck, Titans suck, Broncos suck, Chiefs suck, Chargers suck, Cowboys suck, Giants suck, Redskins suck, Eagles suck, Panthers suck, Bears suck, Falcons suck, Rams suck, 49ers suck, Saints suck, Buccaneers suck.....

GO BENGALS

qw1Oh.gif

Richardson is a better all around proect than even AP. He has like one fumble in 600+ carries, none in 500+, he can block, break tackles, catch the ball, gym rat, team leader.

Great move giving up basically nothing to get him.

Touche

Third most disposable position. I just think it's asinine drafting a RB this high in the draft. Guys like AP are worth it, but the vast majority of backs are interchangeable.

Bills suck, Vikings suck, Dolphins suck, Jets suck, Patriots suck, Seahawks suck, Cardinals suck, Browns suck, Packers suck, Eznark sucks, Lions suck, Colts suck, Steelers suck, Texans suck, Raiders suck, Ravens suck, Jaguars suck, Titans suck, Broncos suck, Chiefs suck, Chargers suck, Cowboys suck, Giants suck, Redskins suck, Eagles suck, Panthers suck, Bears suck, Falcons suck, Rams suck, 49ers suck, Saints suck, Buccaneers suck.....

GO BENGALS

Cold Play is a horrible 'band'

Trey

GO BENGALS

Number one, baby!

brentech

Touche

Third most disposable position. I just think it's asinine drafting a RB this high in the draft. Guys like AP are worth it, but the vast majority of backs are interchangeable.

I would almost always agree with this statement, but this is the Browns. They need to get talent where they can get it. Doesn't mean it will work out - he could be injured in camp....

But for the Browns, taking the best player is , even a RB, is the best option. They seriously need to increase the talent on their team. Not fall back and hope someone develops into a good player. They're out of time for that shit.

All that said, not sure I agree with throwing away picks just because you think another team might do it.

Gigglepoo

Richardson is a better all around proect than even AP. He has like one fumble in 600+ carries, none in 500+, he can block, break tackles, catch the ball, gym rat, team leader.

Great move giving up basically nothing to get him.

We'll see soon enough. History is on my side.

Top Bottom