• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

i want no part of weeden on the browns

I kinda like Weeden and I wouldnt jump off the 480 bridge if we took him in the 3rd but I wouldnt mind sticking with Colt for one more year with some better weapons and see what he does. I definitely dont want him in the 2nd round. I'd rather grab a WR with our #22 (or Fleener like you said) and a RT with the 2nd rounder.

and where the fuck is Berman getting this Cask of Amontialldo reference? Poe is gonna take someone into a cave and build a brick wall around someone who once embarrassed him? BAD ANALOGY

Spoiler on the Lions' pick...

MAGGLIO.gif

If we take an RB I'm paying a mod to ban you

So Reiff or DeCastro will fall to us guaranteed now. I think it's between Reiff and Floyd, however.

Oh shit, Philly trading ahead of us? Who do they want that they are worried we'd take??

New Era really dropped the ball with the hats. Should have done research on the hair of the first round picks and made hats that actually fucking fit instead of making all the players (and their hats by proxy) look stupid with it balancing on their head.

Bowser

Can't you move Beason to OLB and scoop up a DT in the 2nd round because of all the depth there? I think your D will have a huge upgrade with this

Beason is a solid OLB, but an impact MLB. His great talent is his ability to diagnose plays and use his lateral quickness to get to one side of the field or the other. When Davis went down in '09, we moved him to OLB and put Connor in the middle and Beason looked like a shell of himself.

I hate this pick.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
New Era really dropped the ball with the hats. Should have done research on the hair of the first round picks and made hats that actually fucking fit instead of making all the players (and their hats by proxy) look stupid with it balancing on their head.

You're right about dropping the ball with the hats but it has nothing to do with hair. The hats are hideous.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Guess we'll get a WR in 2nd round?

Our D is set to be fucking crazy it seems...

Good. We have a decent offense. Yeah, we need a WR and a OL restructure, but our defensive back end wasn't too good.

I dunno. I still think QB is our most glaring weakness, but I'm in the minority there.

Top Bottom