• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

CrankyJay

Banned
Random Bills fans appearing. Love it.

Y'all fuckers need to post more though. LJ and I can't hold this shit down by ourselves. I mean, he's got the serious side on lock, I got the foolish ignant down. We need a medium.

NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS DURING THE FIVE GAME WINNING STREAK WE HAVE EVERY YEAR LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS

lol

Well there's me and Fei from the NHL/Sabres side, aceface and Raistlin...I'm sure there are other Bills fans lurking.

lol, Bills are airing a commercial with Stevie Johnson saying it's going to be a great year...season ticket commercial.

Always commercials before our pick. Alright Cards, all our top prospects are still on the board, should be good. Or we trade back and fleece the shit out of someone. I know teams want Floyd and Ingram at the least.

Fox318

Random Bills fans appearing. Love it.

Y'all fuckers need to post more though. LJ and I can't hold this shit down by ourselves. I mean, he's got the serious side on lock, I got the foolish ignant down. We need a medium.

NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS DURING THE FIVE GAME WINNING STREAK WE HAVE EVERY YEAR LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS

I wouldn't call you ignant...

Top Bottom