• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Again, Lions fans, if Best or Leshoure still have major problems, an RB like Martin isn't a bad pick.

CrankyJay

Banned
Good. We have a decent offense. Yeah, we need a WR and a OL restructure, but our defensive back end wasn't too good.

I dunno. I still think QB is our most glaring weakness, but I'm in the minority there.

Well, McGee is shot...and McKelvin is awful in my opinion.

We needed something.

This is exactly why I dont pay too much attention to mock drafts, with all these trades allllllllll that work and speculation is out the window and the 1st round aint even halfway over.

squicken

Kam Chancellor, Richard Sherman...we've done well in those late spots. Not every team is as bad at drafting as the Rams are!

Bro the Rams can't draft in the top 5. That's a low bar. I just think SEA didn't get enough and should have just taken the guy they wanted

Godslay

Banned
Poe is going to be the biggest bust of the year.

A7tu3.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Random Bills fans appearing. Love it.

Y'all fuckers need to post more though. LJ and I can't hold this shit down by ourselves. I mean, he's got the serious side on lock, I got the foolish ignant down. We need a medium.

NOBODY CIRCLES THE WAGONS DURING THE FIVE GAME WINNING STREAK WE HAVE EVERY YEAR LIKE THE BUFFALO BILLS

squicken

I don't think Cards take Floyd. They may trade it to someone who will. AZ needs too much help to take luxury pick at WR. Fitz isn't the GM

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Floyd would be great with Fitz at the other side but Stephen Hill wouldn't be a bad pick around 20 if the Rams can trade down and keep loading up on picks. 14 would be too early
though.

Top Bottom