• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Probably my Illini bias shining through, but I actually think Mercilus will be really good.

Pack need a D-lineman though, and he's not a 3-4 DE.

This Illinois guy looks good. Great motor.

image.php

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I'm so thankful for NFL-GAF. The Lions board I frequent has a bunch of whiners crying and saying that Reiff was a "reach."

Morons.

Man, Pitt with the steal of the draft! Can't believe DC fell that far. At least SF didn't get him, would have raged so hard. Nice pick by NE too, about time they added talent to the D.

WedgeX

Banned
I'm so thankful for NFL-GAF. The Lions board I frequent has a bunch of whiners crying and saying that Reiff was a "reach."

Morons.

I tried, and failed, to find some player-by-player analysis for the Lions O-line from 2011. It was either mlive or the Free Press, but no luck!

But I'm so happy!

Morons.

Lions boards are terrible man. I don't even bother anymore. I got flamed for telling people Detroit needed to take Stafford instead of Okung and Curry. Gotta have a franchise QB! I laugh at those people now!

dabig2

Probably my Illini bias shining through, but I actually think Mercilus will be really good.

Pack need a D-lineman though, and he's not a 3-4 DE.

He'll be really good. I would've liked the Bears to draft him, just not at 19. Thank god he didn't go to your Packers :)

Woke up just in time.

Kemoeatu was a meathead, but the one thing he could do was pull. we needed a replacement and we got one in spades. love the pick way more than Hightower.

SyNapSe

it's been a crazy fun draft with all the trades. can't believe the Chiefs took Poe. NT with questionable motor and output. One of the last places, I'd want a guy with questions about his motor.

I didn't think there was any chance Pioli would take a chance on him. I guess we'll see

Top Bottom