• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Smokey

I know that feel bro, but this was still a great pick.

Round two man!

Probably catch better than Jacoby.

jacoby.gif

i will remain open then but fuck jacoby

Honestly love the pick for Cleveland.

Weeden will be a solid NFL QB for at least 5 years. That is 5 more productive years from a QB than Cleveland has had in the last 20 years.

Man, I hope youre right. I kinda like Weeden but feel he wouldve definitely been there at #37 unless someone traded up and if they did, oh well. You get your WR/OL and worry about QB next year if Colt doesnt improve.

MechDX

McClain_on_NFL If Mercilus develops way Smith, Kubiak and Phillips think he will, they'll have him and Cushing rushing behind Barwin, Reed, Watt and Smith. 4 minutes ago · reply · retweet · favorite

AWWWWWW YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

KoolWade.jpg

yacobod

Banned
lot of good players will be available in the 2nd round, hopefully Emery can snag a DT, WR, or Offensive Lineman. We can trade up and do something, I don't think it will take much to get up and get somebody if we like them. Wish we would've had some balls and moved up ahead of the Chargers to take Ingram.

R. Randle, D. Still, C. Glenn, or whoever.

Jackson50

Lions boards are terrible man. I don't even bother anymore. I got flamed for telling people Detroit needed to take Stafford instead of Okung and Curry. Gotta have a franchise QB! I laugh at those people now!
It wasn't even Okung that year. It was Jason Smith! Even more indefensible. Yeah, Lions boards are universally awful.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stephen Hill is going to be a stud. Niners would be stupid to pass up on him and let him fall to the Rams.

Georgia Tech WR with freakish athletic abilities. The last two to come out of GT were Megatron and Demarius Thomas.

Top Bottom