• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

FUCK THAT. Strike my name from that list for posterity. I was not involved in that pick. Buckethead made it unilaterally after the rest of us agreed to wait for him til the morning.

I tried asking what was going on, no one told me otherwise and I was tired of waiting.

So lets move on bitch.

Come here...

KrkgV.gif

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Weeden is the perfect solution to having led the NFL in drops, with 33. Yup, replace Colt with the first rounder, instead some of the scrubs dropping easy ass passes.

Brilliant shit.

squicken

Fisher all but admitted they were shocked CLE grabbed Richardson, then said they wanted Floyd. Priority was getting another 2nd. Press conference was not friendly. Locals have watched a lot of bad offense. It's hard to score less than 10 pts a game in the modern NFL

Draxal

yep, prince amukamara was a dynamite hit. all hail draft genius jerry reese!

p.s. alex outperformed eli in the nfc championship game

lol, you're blind. Alex did jack shit, any Div 1 qb could of made those passes to Davis with that busted coverage, and he did nothing outside of those two throws.

Doorman

Durant/Tulloch/Levy

LB isn't a pressing need right now.

Perhaps, but I'd still put it at more of a "right now" need than anything on what was already an effective offense. I'm not against building up the strength of the offensive line and all, but it would worry me if we go through free agency and the draft with little to no personnel improvement there. I'm not freaking out over it or anything, and I won't go all Valenti and get angry if they don't take a corner in the second round, but I still think that the front seven especially would benefit a lot from some further improvement.

Brinbe

Really hoping we land at least Mychal Kendricks and maybe even Janoris Jenkins tomorrow (if he drops). I know we brought him into Philly, so there must be some interest there.

KingGondo

Banned
Hopefully we can trade MCcoy tomorrow, and hopefully I wake up with a new found optimism on Weeden
If you need optimism, you will find no bigger fan of his on GAF than me.

If he wasn't 28 he'd be a surefire top-10 pick. He can flat-out whip the ball, and he's a winner. His maturity will help him become a quality starter quickly.

But there's no doubt that the Browns need to take 2-3 WRs in this draft to help him out. Jeffery and Broyles would be fantastic, and with Weeden and Richardson would really improve the Browns O.

Fox318

I just had a long debate with the GF. She is dead set on the Jets moving heaven and earth to get JONATHAN MARTIN to replace Hunter. I want a WR or Saftey.

Thoughts?

MechDX

Watching some of Mercilus's game film and damn! the thought of him on the field at the same time with JJ Watt, Antonio Smith, Conner Barwin,, Brooks Reed and Cushing....drools.... Wade going to get relentless on QB's.

h3ro

Reese is on MSG right now and said Wilson was the guy they targeted and they still "went for the best available player" by their board.

With his track record, can't really second guess him.

Watching some of Mercilus's game film and damn! the thought of him on the field at the same time with JJ Watt, Antonio Smith, Conner Barwin,, Brooks Reed and Cushing....drools.... Wade going to get relentless on QB's.

Lol watch any of the other 9 games where he doesn't show up at all last year

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
You know who the Browns also took at 22 R1...Brady Quinn. Can't get much more noodle-armed than Colt McCoy, though. OPTIMISM.

Canuck76

Banned
Both Upshaw and Fleener available along with Lavonte David. Would like the Seahawks to get one of these, but with the way they draft who fucking knows...

David would be good. He's not the biggest kid but he was the focal point at Nebraska and racked up quite a few tackles. He's a fast dude as well.

Fox318

need a wr and safety can find quality RT later

That's what I keep telling her but she views the OLine as the biggest weakness to both the running game and Sanchez's failure last year.

I see her point but I want a WR to replace Plax, Saftey, or even a high quality RB.

Top Bottom