• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Nothing ever made more sense.

Packer fans admits that he would freely have sex with savage, winter, grizzly woman.

This surprises me about as much as a Pats fan admitting they wear women's jeans or a Raiders fan being a felon.

arielmkhk.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
It's funny how my favorite Disney movies are Lilo and Stitch and Emperor's New Groove.

No princess to be found in either one!

eznark

Banned
I still have to try the updates. I haven't played since original Sins. It was an ok game, but it came up short in a lot of places for me.

Endless Space is great.

That's fully turnbased right? I think I am going to jump into the alpha next weekend.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I wish the Bills were good in the AFC again.

Tired of seeing the same three teams in the AFC.

I hath been summoned.

They will be better than the Phins and the Jets this year. They have a good shot at splitting with NE. I'm still predicting a 9-7, or a 10-6 if everything goes our way.

jakncoke

Banned
i bet the browns fans at work going to hate the losses of 56-0 and 49-7 to the steelers this year bring ben to like 17 -1 all time against them with the only victory coming when it was windy as fuck

dschalter

I wake up screaming to this nightmare at least 3 times a week.

Well, at least I'm not a Browns fan. Life could always be worse.

So are the Jets?

bills have been quite a bit worse than the jets over the last 10 or so years. jets have been to the playoffs 6 times since the bills last appearance.

Having testicular cancer is better than brain cancer, but either way you're not enjoying life.

Sorry. We started watching football before 2001. We have history.

Oh boy, let's not drag history into this. But whatev. Keep going at each other. I like FMT and Squall's fights better. There's like a wall of text back and forth. Big punches thrown, big punches missed. This is all a little slap and tickle.

I realize it's May. You got plenty of time to get riled up at each other.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
i bet the browns fans at work going to hate the losses of 56-0 and 49-7 to the steelers this year bring ben to like 17 -1 all time against them with the only victory coming when it was windy as fuck

You know how Big Ben is with helpless victims. We tried to fight back but he wouldn't have any of it. :(

Well, at least I'm not a Browns fan. Life could always be worse.

So I've admitted I'm still a novice when it comes to the football world. I looked up the Bills and immediately closed the wiki page. 4 straight Super Bowl appearances in the 90s?

I'll admit when I'm beat sir. I mean even if you guys only won the Super Bowl once out of those 4 you still trump my Browns. Even if you guys suck now, you at least have won a championship in our lifetime. Cause really 4 straight trips has to equal at least one victory right?

WanderingWind

Oh boy, let's not drag history into this. But whatev. Keep going at each other. I like FMT and Squall's fights better. There's like a wall of text back and forth. Big punches thrown, big punches missed. This is all a little slap and tickle.

I realize it's May. You got plenty of time to get riled up at each other.

That's cause we're brothers in suckitude. Not every rivalry has to end with FMT shit throwing...

I mean, we're not Browns fans for christsakes. We have some class.

jakncoke

Banned
You know how Big Ben is with helpless victims. We tried to fight back but he wouldn't have any of it. :(

So I've admitted I'm still a novice when it comes to the football world. I looked up the Bills and immediately closed the wiki page. 4 straight Super Bowl appearances in the 90s?

I'll admit when I'm beat sir. I mean even if you guys only won the Super Bowl once out of those 4 you still trump my Browns. Even if you guys suck now, you at least have won a championship in our lifetime. Cause really 4 straight trips has to equal at least one victory right?

bring up otto graham bro. he got like 7 chips in 10 years! like 90-10 all time record!

edit: 57-13-1 with 7 in 11!

WanderingWind

bring up otto graham bro. he got like 7 chips in 10 years! like 90-10 all time record!

edit: 57-13-1 with 7 in 11!

He was on the old Browns team. You know, the one that went to Baltimore and won a Super Bowl?

I mean, if we're allowed to bring up pre-Super Bowl history, I'm going to bring up one of our all time greats! Orenthal James Simpson, the man I wrote a book report on in the early part of 1994. A true sports legend!

squicken

Let's all pray for Slo and Eric and Jared Allen and the Vikings. Newest last chance until they head to Toronto or LA, and the fans have to choose between the Bears and Packers

Top Bottom