• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Slo

Let's all pray for Slo and Eric and Jared Allen and the Vikings. Newest last chance until they head to Toronto or LA, and the fans have to choose between the Bears and Packers

Seems like today or never. :(

Jahrhed-All-henn.png

I've heard tales of this place, but I never thought I'd see its beauty with my own eyes.

jakncoke

Banned
Edmonton Vikings incoming. They aren't worthy of America. Tis why Buffalo is getting kicked out to Toronto. Teams that are 0-4 or more in the SB cant stay.

Let's all have a moment of appreciation for one of the best offensive lineman to play for the 3 time world champion New England Patriots who's retiring today.

WRnXj.png

Matt Light! You will be missed.

eznark

Banned
Matt Light was a great player, too bad he had to end his career without a legitimate ring. Shame to be saddled with that baggage your whole career.

Slo

Eagerly awaiting the day when the Vikings have to travel across eight time zones from LA to London to play the Bucs.

I really hope the vote goes right today. It would be so wrong for the Vikings to move.

Edmonton Vikings incoming. They aren't worthy of America. Tis why Buffalo is getting kicked out to Toronto. Teams that are 0-4 or more in the SB cant stay.

FUCK YOU!!!

Thanks man!

FUCK YOU!!!!

Talon

I look forward to the Vilma hearings.

I'm sure the NFL doesn't exactly want to wage a PR war against these four players, but they could spin it as protecting the player's interests.

Either way, these players are going to look worse.

eznark

Banned

I'm sure the NFL doesn't exactly want to wage a PR war against these four players, but they could spin it as protecting the player's interests.

Yup.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

The NFLPA also.

They want their cake and to eat it too. I think Goddell did the right thing here.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Speculation from Sirius radio that Donovan McNabb may be heading to Cleveland.

What the hell guys? What the hell? Stop with all this terrible news about the Browns already. You people are trying to kill me!

you guys totally focused on wr in the draft..(lol)

To be honest, we had so many areas to fill we weren't going to shore them all up in one draft. Maybe I think differently but if I had to choose one or the other I'd rather go defense and shore that up before even thinking about offense.

jakncoke

Banned
What the hell guys? What the hell? Stop with all this terrible news about the Browns already. You people are trying to kill me!

To be honest, we had so many areas to fill we weren't going to shore them all up in one draft. Maybe I think differently but if I had to choose one or the other I'd rather go defense and shore that up before even thinking about offense.

wasn't your defense your strong point though?

tmdorsey

Just want to echo the comments on The Avengers. Awesome movie. An action movie done right in every way.

So any bets on when we see a sucky Justice League movie? I'm betting by 2017 myself.

Nakazato

Just want to echo the comments on The Avengers. Awesome movie. An action movie done right in every way.

So any bets on when we see a sucky Justice League movie? I'm betting by 2017 myself.

At this rate never. for it to work they need a new Batman (not nolan directed) Wonder Woman, 2 Superman movies (So LL can form the LOD) and another GL, And a Aqua Man. WB has waited WAY to long. They should have been a movies leading up to this for at least the last 2 years.

So my guess is 2020

LevelNth

Banned
Matt Maiocco, my fav Niners beat writer posted an interesting excerpt on Smith today, showing his stats before and after his major shoulder issues in 07-08, during which he missed 25 games.

Not that this is some massive epiphany or anything, just interesting I thought:

2005-2007
Attempts: 800
Completions: 435
Completion pct: 54.4
Yards: 4,679
Touchdowns: 19
Interceptions: 48
W-L record as starter: 11-19

2009-2011
Attempts: 1,159
Completions: 702
Completion pct: 60.6
Yards: 7,864
Touchdowns: 49
Interceptions: 27
W-L record as starter: 21-15

Here's hoping he continues to improve even more so under Harbaugh, and gets more confident to take shots this year more often.

Yeah Justice League movie won't happen.

The Batman universe is completely incompatible with others.
The new Superman movie looks like it's going to be a split between dark/comicy.

Green Lantern movie was awful. The Wonder Woman show was a failure.
No one gives a shit about Flash or Aqua Man.

All of the Marvel movies were big successes except Hulk, maybe.

tmdorsey

You guys don't think DC and WB are looking at the $$$ The Avengers is making and saying to themselves, we got to get a JL movie out there by any means necessary?

You guys don't think DC and WB are looking at the $$$ The Avengers is making and saying to themselves, we got to get a JL movie out there by any means necessary?
Yeah they probably are but businessmen making creative decisions is the exact reason why Hollywood is such a fucking disaster nowadays.

If they make it - it WILL fail.

Top Bottom