• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

AskTH8HCMAAlSXA.jpg

AskUAq6CAAIB-GZ.jpg

AskW47qCQAAU92z.jpg

Redskins 80th anniversary jerseys, helmets made to look like leather.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
DHB charged with drunk driving:

(05-10) 16:07 PDT -- San Francisco's district attorney has charged Oakland Raiders wide receiver Darrius Heyward-Bey with drunken driving following his early morning arrest on the Bay Bridge last month by the California Highway Patrol.

According to CHP spokesman Tony Tam, the Raiders first-round draft pick of 2009 was driving his 2012 Range Rover on the lower deck about 2 a.m. April 7 when an officer spotted him speeding and weaving in his lane.

Heyward-Bey, 25, was pulled over and given a field sobriety test, which he failed, the CHP said. He was cited for alleged drunken driving and later released.

It wasn't clear where Heyward-Bey was headed at the time or where he had been. But law enforcement officials described him as "very cooperative."

Authorities would not say what Heyward-Bey's blood-alcohol level was when he was arrested. A level of 0.08 percent constitutes drunken driving.

Misdemeanor citations carry a maximum six-month jail sentence, said Stephanie Ong Stillman, spokeswoman for the district attorney. Heyward-Bey was charged Thursday and is scheduled to appear in court May 31.

The former University of Maryland standout was the surprise seventh overall draft pick in 2009, taken ahead of more highly touted wide receivers such as Michael Crabtree, who went to the 49ers. The late Raiders owner Al Davis signed him to a five-year, $38 million contract.

Heyward-Bey struggled with injuries and dropped passes in his first couple of seasons before coming on strongly last year.

The Raiders issued a statement saying, "The team is well aware of the situation, and takes matters such as this very seriously. The organization will continue to gather specifics, and continue to cooperate with all parties involved."

snesfreak

Banned
Your new coach is an admitted disciple of Belichick.

You sold your soul to the devil just for a few wins. Despicable.

Just for that, I'm gonna hope that the WiiU tanks hard.
"We're follow a breaking news story, a white bronco driven by Cam Newton is in a low speed chase in North Carolina. Law enforcement sources say he stole 50 laptops and is desperate to escape the police."

All the Bucs fans are old.

I havent seen one under the age of 53.

I haven't seen one. Period.

Mafuckers are so rare.

Granted you'll probably find more bandwagon Redskins/Cowboys/Steelers fans where I'm from than actual Panthers fans. The sports bar I would go to in Durham during the season was practically three-quarters NFC East (mainly Eagles and Skins) and one quarter everybody else.

Top Bottom