• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

bigosc2k

Banned
I wonder if snesfreak will ever pull a Jay and Silent Bob on us for all these Freeman fat jokes, a man can take so much tacos before he snaps

I haven't seen one. Period.

Mafuckers are so rare.

Granted you'll probably find more bandwagon Redskins/Cowboys/Steelers fans where I'm from than actual Panthers fans. The sports bar I would go to in Durham during the season was practically three-quarters NFC East (mainly Eagles and Skins) and one quarter everybody else.

Durham -- and Raleigh -- is mostly made up of transplanted northerners. I'm in the Cary area now but originally from Pittsburgh. Thus, the Steelers.

WTF, he's pregnant?

Sure looks it.

images

My county voted against that shit.

My adopted county (Durham) voted against it.

My permanent county voted for it. Granted I live five minutes from the border with South Carolina. I'm surprised that I've been able to stay in such close proximity with that hellhole and still be capable of rational thought.

jakncoke

Banned
:snes at what just happened to me. so i get a yuengling and end up dropping it on the way into the house. i didnt get the garage door open so it was dark, I hear hissing so im like fuck its sprang a leak. so i pick it up and try to find it end up getting spraying beer into my eye and around my face..manage to save most of it. :snes to the max

snesfreak

Banned
I would root for no one on that thought, but I certainly wouldn't entertain the thought of rooting for the NFC. But I also wouldn't want them to win, so I guess by proxy I'd be rooting for them.
You're dead to me.
If it was the Cheatriots and the Panthers in the Super Bowl I'd just kill myself so I wouldn't have to see the outcome.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
What the hell is this, college football?

You would really root for the Ravens over someone benign like the Rams or Panthers?

Godslay

Banned
I would root for no one on that thought, but I certainly wouldn't entertain the thought of rooting for the NFC. But I also wouldn't want them to win, so I guess by proxy I'd be rooting for them.

Well if it was something like the Pats vs Cowboys, or Pats vs Saints, I wouldn't root for either one. If it's a team in the NFC I don't hate, then I will root for them to win the SB, but that's it.

Top Bottom