• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Fox318

I'm pretty sure you guys have arrived to the realization that this season is make or break for Sanchize.

At least, I hope your FO has realized it.

Last season was that.

If mark doesn't perform well in the beginning he could be cut by week 3.

Lunchbox

Banned
i dont want addai

this is dumb, offseason was going so well too. we had a man who never fumbled and got solid yards in green ellis, and now we got a older more fragile ex colt marooney

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I would root for no one on that thought, but I certainly wouldn't entertain the thought of rooting for the NFC. But I also wouldn't want them to win, so I guess by proxy I'd be rooting for them.

I'm never going to forget this knife in the back. Rooting for the Patriots? Man, I thought we were friends.

Mindlog

If P&R is cancelled then fuck all of you. Real talk on behalf of statuesque laser-rocket arm Josh Freeman. I don't know why you guys keep posting pics of some anonymous obese invalid posing in a knock-off Bucs uniform.

Bullshit. If Denver doesn't get it done then no one from the AFC deserves it.
I have only rooted for two AFC teams in the playoffs. It was the Colts (against the Saints) and the Ravens (I wanted Super Harbowl). Other than those two I'm pretty much the same. Once the Broncos get knocked off I go with the NFC teams.

I think the defense will be greatly improved this year,especially the front 7.

106445442_crop_650x440.jpg

It's time for Cunningham his great breakout year.

:jnc

One of the receivers at the Giants rookie camp is Limas Sweed, a third-year player from Texas.

Over/Under on how many passes he drops?

Giants have just about signed all of their draft picks with David Wilson signing today. Hosley and Mosley were signed yesterday. No word on Randle as of yet.

EDIT: Nevermind. Randle signed today.

Mike Garafolo ‏ @MikeGarafolo

The Giants have also signed WR Rueben Randle (2nd round), per agent. That leaves only DT Markus Kuhn, though he might've signed too. #nyg

Top Bottom