• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

BigAT

I'm sure Alshon Jeffery will be fine. It's not like there is very much food in Chicago.

snl-super-fans.jpg

Godslay

Banned
I'm not crowning it best beer ever! I'm just saying it's not that bad!

I would crown Hertog Jan as the best Dutch beer.

Also, people need to join the IRC thingy!

I don't mind Heineken. I will agree with you that unpasteurized beer seems that much better than the alternative. I'll have to keep my eye out for Hertog Jan, assuming that it is available in the U.S.

Slo

Coors Light tastes like super watered down piss. Heineken tastes like super concentrated, triple distilled gorilla piss.

Therefore Coors Light > Heineken based on fewest piss molecules per fluid ounce.

Dutch people ride bicycles, have legalized pot and prostitution, and wear wooden shoes. Germany builds BMWs and loses wars.

You know your stuff man, you're getting your Oktoberfest privileges back.

How do you even associate Heineken with the Oktoberfest? That don't make no damn sense. If you don't watch out, I'll revoke your honorary citizenship.

Like these silly Yanks know that !? And we don't want that last thing do we now!

Edit : Also, Wrayfield you drunk bastard! Leaving me all alone in the IRC.

Godslay

Banned
Coors light is terrible. Unless you have a free keg or something of the like, then I see no good excuse to drink it. I'm not a beer elitist either. Miller High Life for whatever reason is one of my favorite beers, it just has a unique taste.

Milchjon

The best beer I ever had was a Bud Light.

Context is everything. A third of a shared can high up in a mountain cabin after a day of hiking was heavenly

Beer, the differences between Dutch and German people....off season talk certainly is interesting. On good news the signing of Calais Campbell sorts out our front line for the next couple of years.

most beer is fucking awful, i don't know how people can drink it regularly. newcastle is pretty good but after i have 3 or 4 they start tasting like piss water. much rather have mixed drinks than beer

Top Bottom