• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

So, I heard the Raiders took Goodson off of our hands.

They would take the one of the fastest
and fumble-prone
guys on the roster. Raiders being Raiders.

Good to see the guy get a chance, he definitely showed flashes of potential when he got the carries.

Hopefully this puts a damper on the Stewart to the trading block rumors.
Because Hurney is the ultimate Jekyll and Hyde GM (one minute he's brillant, the other he's a total doofus), Stewart will probably be elsewhere next season.

snesfreak

Banned
So, I heard the Raiders took Goodson off of our hands.

They would take the one of the fastest
and fumble-prone
guys on the roster. Raiders being Raiders.

Good to see the guy get a chance, he definitely showed flashes of potential when he got the carries.

Hopefully this puts a damper on the Stewart to the trading block rumors.
Because Hurney is the ultimate Jekyll and Hyde GM (one minute he's brillant, the other he's a total doofus), Stewart will probably be elsewhere next season.
We'll give you a 2013 7th for him.

Fantastic...

KvSlr.jpg

Leaf really wants to keep his 'biggest bust' title.

bionic77

I wish they would have put it on a real console
The DS couldn't handle it. Shittiest graphics and yet the DS was far and away the best console last gen and the only one that will age well.

All the home consoles were huge disappointments. If you are serious about gaming on the tv you get a PC. I was tempted a few times to build one and hook it up to my 51" HDTV.

The DS couldn't handle it. Shittiest graphics and yet the DS was far and away the best console last gen and the only one that will age well.

All the home consoles were huge disappointments. If you are serious about gaming on the tv you get a PC. I was tempted a few times to build one and hook it up to my 51" HDTV.

For sure, PC gaming is the way to go. But I'm not a super serious gamer and not in a situation financially to build one right now

bionic77

For sure, PC gaming is the way to go. But I'm not a super serious gamer and not in a situation financially to build one right now
I don't have the time but if I did I would have built. My PS3 was used even less than my Wii for gaming (barely used to begin with). I did use the PS3 a lot for movies and Netflix though.

snesfreak

Banned
Heh PC, I upgraded mine and spend most of my time on it browsing GAF or playing old games :jnc
But really, I want to get a few more things before I really start gaming on here.
My 4850 gets hot as fuck, and I'm on stock cooling so I haven't OC'd my CPU at all yet.

eznark

Banned
i was pretty bummed to see xeno chronicles on wii. so much wasted potential but i'm still buying it!

Protip: move your wii onto a small TV. I just did and it is way more bearable. On a 60" tv it's soul crushing.

Awesome so far though! I should have played this when I first got it!

Protip: move your wii onto a small TV. I just did and it is way more bearable. On a 60" tv it's soul crushing.

Awesome so far though! I should have played this when I first got it!

yeah i should do that. i tried playing RE4 on an HDTV through the wii.... jesus it was painful. played about 45 mins and had to sell that shit :(

thankfully i had beaten that game many times over on other systems. and also thankfully an HD version finally came out

eznark

Banned
Tales of the Abyss turn out ok on the 3DS, eznark?

Only got about 15 hours in it so far. My toilet gaming has been taken over by the Vita. Planning on playing more this weekend. It's a Tales game, so im enjoying it!

I really hate the whiny lead.

eznark

Banned
If my PC was good enough I'd use Dolphin to play my Wii games.
Dolphin doesn't like AMD processors that much though, oh well.

I cant figure out how to pair up the stupid Wiimote to make it work. I have it running on Dolphin right now but can't play it.

bionic77

My bro in law and nephew came over and I got some serious time with the Vita and 3DS. The Vitas hardware is spectacular. I played about 20 minutes of Unchartered. The game felt a little boring but some of the visuals were impressive though the frame rate. Dat screen though.

Not going to lie though, I had more envy for my 10 year old nephew's 3DS. Icarus and Mario were amazing, especially Kid Icarus. Holy shit what a fucking great game. I really hope we get one on a home console. I am also proud of my nephew, he has great taste in games ( he learned from the best).

My bro in law and nephew came over and I got some serious time with the Vita and 3DS. The Vitas hardware is spectacular. I played about 20 minutes of Unchartered. The game felt a little boring but some of the visuals were impressive though the frame rate. Dat screen though.

Not going to lie though, I had more envy for my 10 year old nephew's 3DS. Icarus and Mario were amazing, especially Kid Icarus. Holy shit what a fucking great game. I really hope we get one on a home console. I am also proud of my nephew, he has great taste in games ( he learned from the best).

Hopefully he turns out to be a Patriot fan.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
This is what I did.

It works! You'll stop playing other games, but it really works! I love that damn game.

Yep, I managed to get through Persona 3 and 4 when they came out doing that, putting in 1-3 hours in a night (closer to 1 usually). Had to put all other games on hold of course. Long games and a busy schedule can work out if you can find even just an hour here and there and stick with it.

Top Bottom