• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

eznark

Banned
Uncanny!

1987-jim-burt-joe-montana-00108734.jpg

Sam+Bradford+St+Louis+Rams+v+Arizona+Cardinals+Q2J6NzxLzsrl.jpg

squicken

Just bad luck really...friend introduced me to Madden 2000 and i didn't know any of the teams anyway so i just randomized. Ended up with the Cardinals, they were fairly shit but i had alot of fun with Jake the Snake so i stuck with them.

You aren't stuck bro. You can always change

I don't think I've ever been to a Chik-Fil-A before.

How far north do they go? They aren't like McDonalds where there is one every five miles. I never eat there now b/c there isn't one close by

And lol at the Bradford haters. Small hands has never looked elite. His best throw was to VD last year and it hung in the air so long I'm still shocked it wasn't picked off

Milchjon

Just bad luck really...friend introduced me to Madden 2000 and i didn't know any of the teams anyway so i just randomized. Ended up with the Cardinals, they were fairly shit but i had alot of fun with Jake the Snake so i stuck with them.

Awesome. Much respect for sticking with them.

Oh, lol, who gives a shit? Some idiot rich guy wants to piss away money on a clearly losing cause you should be glad. It means he has less money to affect causes that are still winnable.

That's... actually an interesting point. Thanks for giving me back my fried chicken sandwiches. Well, if I ever get to an actual Chik-fil-a.

cajunator

Banned
You aren't stuck bro. You can always change

How far north do they go? They aren't like McDonalds where there is one every five miles. I never eat there now b/c there isn't one close by

And lol at the Bradford haters. Small hands has never looked elite. His best throw was to VD last year and it hung in the air so long I'm still shocked it wasn't picked off

There are four of them in my city. Two of them are within a minutes drive of here.
Very convenient. I also have access to another 40 or so restaurants surrounding my neighborhood, including the Cajun restaurants. This is foodie paradise. Probably even moreso than New Orleans.

The M.O.B

Just read about Britt, why do Titans always gotta draft talented idiots?

We are approaching CLE/CIN levels of drafting dudes with low IQ.

At least we have Locker who will never get in trouble.

Brinbe

Shit, just realized that training camps open in a few days! Damn time flies. =\

Sad that I'm not back in the Lehigh Valley though, would've loved to attend some Eagles camp again. Anyone in NFL-Age planning on catching some TC for their team?

squicken

Just read about Britt, why do Titans always gotta draft talented idiots?

We are approaching CLE/CIN levels of drafting dudes with low IQ.

At least we have Locker who will never get in trouble.

Watch the throne, bro. Fisher's rounding up his rouge's gallery in STL now. DUIs and unplanned pregnancies for all

Milchjon

Some reactions to that shooting seem a little over the top. Cancel a premiere, really? The shooting has nothing to do with the film and its content, why should it impede your enjoyment?

I also find it strangely intriguing that the guy is a neuroscience PhD student. How come the people around him never picked up on what must be a pretty strong derangement?

squicken

I gotta say, Kenny Britt has been arrested EIGHT times? How is it possible to be arrested that many times and not be in jail? Surely it's some sort of record

cajunator

Banned
Some reactions to that shooting seem a little over the top. Cancel a premiere, really? The shooting has nothing to do with the film and its content, why should it impede your enjoyment?

I also find it strangely intriguing that the guy is a neuroscience PhD student. How come the people around him never picked up on what must be a pretty strong derangement?

Because people always pick up on the extroverts of society. they freak out when a hunter goes out with his rifle, not realizing that its usually the quiet guy behind the office desk that will go on the shooting rampage. Its pretty likely this guy didnt give any indications at all that he would do this unless people were paying really close attention.

squicken

Not sure if you are bad. Only Tebow knows what is in your heart. But you are definitely dumb. I hope you have at least gone to Popeyes.

I know it's all pre-mix crap I can buy at the store, but I love their rice and beans. I've never understood the restaurant biz. If someone started carrying fried okra they'd triple their market cap in a week

That OT topic on the shootings has deteriorated into what most of the controversial topics in the OT become: an amalgam of irrelevant nonsensical shit.

If you go watch Batman after Aurora, you're a soulless monster!

If you don't go watch Batman after Aurora you're a spineless bastard who surrendered to the terrorist!

REALLY. How people choose to honor the dead is their choice, I'll respect whichever decision they make. But the purpose of that thread (and our focus today) should be on the tragedy and on the victims, not some bullshit sanctimonious discussion about seeing a movie or not.

Apparently this Chick-Fil-A place does not exist in Canada.

Swallow sadness. :(

I know that feel, bro.

Poor foreigners.

NC is crawling with them. (Note:NC is also "WE HATE TEH GAYZ". Granted, the Triangle where I spend eight months a year is mostly progressive and urban.)

Chic Fil A is overrated. Fries are fair, chicken is fair. I prefer the McNugget if I'm just going to eat shit fast food.

Also, is Adrian Peterson going to miss time to start next season? In all my fantasy football mocks he goes so late I assume he has to be missing time.

Chic Fil A is overrated. Fries are fair, chicken is fair. I prefer the McNugget if I'm just going to eat shit fast food.

Also, is Adrian Peterson going to miss time to start next season? In all my fantasy football mocks he goes so late I assume he has to be missing time.
Only time will tell, but I'm fine with taking a flyer on him if he falls

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That OT topic on the shootings has deteriorated into what most of the controversial topics in the OT become: an amalgam of irrelevant nonsensical shit.

If you go watch Batman after Aurora, you're a soulless monster!

If you don't go watch Batman after Aurora you're a spineless bastard who surrendered to the terrorist!

REALLY. How people choose to honor the dead is their choice, I'll respect whichever decision they make. But the purpose of that thread (and our focus today) should be on the tragedy and on the victims, not some bullshit sanctimonious discussion about seeing a movie or not.
What they should do is have $0.25 of each ticket sold from here on go to a fund for the victims. Then no one would have to feel guilty. Heck, they could feel good about seeing the movie.

EDIT:
Only time will tell, but I'm fine with taking a flyer on him if he falls
Last year, I took a flyer on Peypey... :(

What they should do is have $0.25 of each ticket sold from here on go to a fund for the victims. Then no one would have to feel guilty. Heck, they could feel good about seeing the movie.

EDIT:

Last year, I took a flyer on Peypey... :(
I thankfully didn't, I would of if I had the chance. I did however believed all of Matthew berrys hyp about Vick :/ ....... Half my whole fantasy team went down

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I thankfully didn't, I would of if I had the chance. I did however believe all of Matthew berrys hyp about Vick :/ ....... Half my whole fantasy team went down

You got what you deserved. Berry is a total clown. Taking anybody other than AGod with the first pick last year was a mistake.

I thankfully didn't, I would of if I had the chance. I did however believe all of Matthew berrys hyp about Vick :/ ....... Half my whole fantasy team went down

Vick?! The dude who can't stay off the turf and out of the injury report.

:jnc :jnc :jnc

I will admit to a cardinal sin for a Panthers fan: Drew Brees was my starter. So all that stat-padding...went straight to my fantasy score.

Top Bottom