• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

squicken

Different mentality I guess, if I saw my neighbor carrying this kind of firepower I'd freak out. You Americans and your 2nd Amendment!! The shooter was studying a PhD..man I hope that's not true

Schizophrenia seems likely for that age group. I have no medical training and have almost no facts, but this is the internet and I am honor bound to throw out my opinion.

As far as guns, my brother has an SKS that could be easily modified, but ammunition really adds up when you go out and shoot for awhile. The only hunting that's fun is quail or other game birds. Get to shoot alot and shells aren't as bad on the wallet, especially if you make your own

I don't get the people in the main OT thread blaming the Dark Night Rises or Nolan, honestly how the fuck are they possibly to blame in this?

Just trolling I'm sure. GAF has a sort of disturbing Nolan fetish so it's an easy target for people who like to piss everyone else off

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Natives used bows and shit.

I agree theres nothing manly at all about killing animals with automatic rifles, real men would use bow and arrows or a god damn spear to kill their pray.

I get why somebody would want to own a gun for self protection in their home. But gun culture generally makes me sick, I try to stay as far away from gun shows down here as possible.

cajunator

Banned
Schizophrenia seems likely for that age group. I have no medical training and have almost no facts, but this is the internet and I am honor bound to throw out my opinion.

As far as guns, my brother has an SKS that could be easily modified, but ammunition really adds up when you go out and shoot for awhile. The only hunting that's fun is quail or other game birds. Get to shoot alot and shells aren't as bad on the wallet, especially if you make your own

My dad and I reload our own using store bought powder, bullets, and we collect spent casings at ranges. Its perfectly fine to do that if you have permission. It saves a ton of money when you think of it in bulk. There are several dies and tools to make this possible, and you can make custom rounds with more gunpowder (just be careful to not make the round explode from too much pressure)

eznark

Banned
I try to stay as far away from gun shows down here as possible.

I'm guessing the show goers are perfectly happy about that.

Bronies+are+people+too.+Bronies+are+people+to.+Read+the_eb23da_3776564.jpg

Slo

I agree theres nothing manly at all about killing animals with automatic rifles, real men would use bow and arrows or a god damn spear to kill their pray.

I get why somebody would want to own a gun for self protection in their home. But gun culture generally makes me sick, I try to stay as far away from gun shows down here as possible.

You should Bronie-flashmob that shit.

cajunator

Banned

Look at my avatar. Do you think I give two shits about looking manly? I have guns because I like guns. I like the mechanics of them, the amount of power in a compact device, the technologies behind them and the challenge of grouping shots target practicing. Its a hobby.
You know as well as anyone I much prefer collecting anime and videogames to shooting, but it is another one of my hobbies. Also, I dont hunt much. I dont have the patience or the skill to do it efficiently. I would prefer to catch a bunch of insects and jut eat those instead. Food is food.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Hunting can be such a bore. My father's fallen asleep with huge bucks right under his stand, hysterical.

I did some work on a house up in the mountains around here. The owner had a salt lick set up on the next hill over, and he used a sniper rifle to down deer from the comfort of his deck.

I don't get the people in the main OT thread blaming the Dark Night Rises or Nolan, honestly how the fuck are they possibly to blame in this?

Some just like to say contrary shit for fun...but there are some other oddballs that use situations like this to attack things they don't like by saying those who are at fault were influenced or coerced into the crime by a movie, or game, or some kind of music.

cajunator

Banned
I own guns and am a Republican. Im Christian and live in the South. I like nintendo, anime, and I eat at chik-fil-a, and I am a Saints fan. I must be the antichrist or something.

squicken

You're from Austriala? Why Cardinals?

Same question if you're from the US
Just bad luck really...friend introduced me to Madden 2000 and i didn't know any of the teams anyway so i just randomized. Ended up with the Cardinals, they were fairly shit but i had alot of fun with Jake the Snake so i stuck with them.

dont australians do that to attract females?
Only for the real attractive ones, for the homely ones we just punch koalas.

Top Bottom