• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Slo

My father-in-law lent me Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. I only plan to watch as long as necessary for me to make inappropriate Aurora jokes.

Yet another player has been arrested, again for drunk driving. According to 97.9 XFM in Effingham, Illinois, Chiefs cornerback Donald Washington was arrested there on Thursday.

lulz, another one. has it been an arrest a day for the past week or something? what is wrong with these fucking idiots

Young, bored, stupid rich people with too much time on their hands.

i just don't get it. believe me, if i was a multi millionaire i'd be banging all kinds of chicks and partying all night but why wouldn't you hire a driver? i'd be getting premium limo service to take me and my many yes-men to anywhere we wanted to go!

Striker

For Future, Wellie, AT, etc. - Deon Grant may be re-signing with Giants in the next couple days. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. Hoping that Sash can take that next step, but they might not feel comfortable with him right now as the third S.

bionic77

i just don't get it. believe me, if i was a multi millionaire i'd be banging all kinds of chicks and partying all night but why wouldn't you hire a driver? i'd be getting premium limo service to take me and my many yes-men to anywhere we wanted to go!
These guys waste too much money on expensive cars. I think that is what makes it hard for them to get a driver. When you buy that Rolls to impress the bitches you are going to want to take it to the club.

None of this explains them having sex without condoms though.

Country girl, shake it for me girl,
Shake it for me girl, shake it for me

SHAKE IT SLO!

RBH

SHAKE IT SLO!

l.jpg

squicken

Dutch having a good time haha

I, however, am not. Why in the name of Jeebus was John Carter made? It's sooo bad. I figured the critics just trashed it b/c they get the mob mentality but holy fuck this thing is awful

These guys waste too much money on expensive cars. I think that is what makes it hard for them to get a driver. When you buy that Rolls to impress the bitches you are going to want to take it to the club.

None of this explains them having sex without condoms though.

That I actually understand.

C'mon, tell me you never had a lapse in judgment in your younger days.

Striker said:
For Future, Wellie, AT, etc. - Deon Grant may be re-signing with Giants in the next couple days. I'm not sure how I'd feel about it. Hoping that Sash can take that next step, but they might not feel comfortable with him right now as the third S.
I'm good with it. He's worth vet minimum for what he brings to locker room if what I've read about him is true. He's definitely slowed down on the field but you lose nothing in bringing that veteran presence to push the young guys and the insurance policy of having a guy that knows the defense in case Rolle or (more importantly) Phillips goes down.

BigAT

It depends on what they are bringing him in as. If it's for veteran depth and as a backup, I think it's great given his familiarity with the defense and presence in the locker. I don't think I want him functioning as the Giants third safety (a position that gets near starters number of snaps) in their defense though. His age really started to show last year and he was a step behind on a noticeable number of plays.

RBH

Madden's exclusive license with the NFL emerged unscathed from the $27 million settlement of a four-year-old class action lawsuit alleging that the deal was an illegal monopoly.

Though gamers are entitled to some monetary refund if they bought an American football product from EA Sports between 2005 and now, it is a paltry sum—up to $1.95 if they bought a Madden game for the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, or Wii, up to $6.79 if they bought a Madden game on the PlayStation 2, GameCube or original Xbox.

The settlement's most notable restriction is a five-year ban on any exclusive license between EA Sports and the NCAA, once their current pact expires in 2014. But this has little real effect, as the last NCAA football video game published by someone other than EA Sports was Sega's College Football 2K3 a decade ago. EA Sports is still free to strike any non-exclusive deal with the NCAA after 2014.

It was the hated exclusive license between EA Sports and the NFL, which drove out the NFL 2K series, that this lawsuit targeted when it was filed in 2008. And though the settlement won monetary concessions for consumers who bought EA Sports NFL games published after that deal was reached, the publisher and the league are free to continue under its terms.

EA Sports has also agreed not to sign any exclusive licensing arrangement with the Arena Football League for five years, but that is hardly of any concern to either the label or to gamers. The last AFL title was published in 2007.
http://kotaku.com/5927919/maddens-e...ves-in-27-million-monopoly-lawsuit-settlement

Eh, they needed his presence. You got to have a guy who knows how to stop a no-huddle offense.

i saw this in the other thread but how do you prove you bought the games? i've bought every madden ever but obviously i'm not going to hang onto the receipts. i suppose i have my amazon receipts for a couple of them but beyond that who would save that shit?

You should, I want you to post a picture of the check you get for 1.90.

Pimpwerx

Jeez what are your seats like?

Upper corner on the home team side. It's $250 for the entire season, so $25 per game before parking. That's hard to beat, and the view is still great. I'll make my money back on the Jets game alone. LOL! It's more a chance for me and my pops to hang out regularly during the regular season. Nowhere near the best seats, but at that price, I don't care. That's the cost of 4-6 Heat games sitting 300-400 level. There's always a benefit to tanking. PEACE.

MechDX

Upper corner on the home team side. It's $250 for the entire season, so $25 per game before parking. That's hard to beat, and the view is still great. I'll make my money back on the Jets game alone. LOL! It's more a chance for me and my pops to hang out regularly during the regular season. Nowhere near the best seats, but at that price, I don't care. That's the cost of 4-6 Heat games sitting 300-400 level. There's always a benefit to tanking. PEACE.

So you enjoy sitting in obscene humidity watching a terrible team? At least Bob McNair put Texans fans in AC for 9 years.

Pimpwerx

So you enjoy sitting in obscene humidity watching a terrible team? At least Bob McNair put Texans fans in AC for 9 years.

It is oppressingly hot...I ain't gonna lie. But sitting on the home team side will put us in the shade, at least. Last year we were on the away team side...just terrible. As for the team being horrible...meh. We've been terrible for over 15 years. I'm kinda numb to it. LOL! PEACE.

BigAT

i saw this in the other thread but how do you prove you bought the games? i've bought every madden ever but obviously i'm not going to hang onto the receipts. i suppose i have my amazon receipts for a couple of them but beyond that who would save that shit?

Sometimes they use UPCs for this type of thing, other times they just make you promise you bought it and hope to not get swindled too hard.

Top Bottom