• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

bionic77

I'm new here - what team should I follow?

a brief summary of myself:
  • I'm into scat
  • I love Taco Bell
  • HGH is my middle name
  • I need a new laptop
  • I take pictures of my dumps
  • got a DUI yesterday
  • women can't say no to me
  • I have great balance
Where is Eznark? His advice for team seekers would be to kill yourself. And then he would get mean.

squicken

Tomlin on Wallace: "This is bigger than all us. It's bigger than Mike ... it's unfortunate for him that he's not here"

More Tomlin on Wallace: "What I'm going to do is work with Emmanuel Sanders bc he's here & excited about doing it"

Welp Tomlin got paid so now he's speaking that Rooney family line

nxkih3.jpg.gif

The Steelers HATE playing this game. They got into a Staredown with Ward in 2004, which basically ended in him showing up to camp 2 weeks in.

General consensus is that if you have faith and play hard, the Steelers will take care of you. Rumbling is that the Rooney's are pissed off about this whole thing. Wallace missed several deadlines and the Steelers never penalized him for it, so they figure he owes them a bit of loyalty.

I'd phrase it that the Steelers love playing this game. They've let it be known numerous times over the years with how they handle contracts. Report, and they'll work on getting you a new deal. Sit home and pout and they'll tell you to go fuck yourself. Some rumors are going round that he's going to report in 3 or 4 days. We'll see. I don't see how he helps himself by not signing the tender and reporting. He'll be right back in the same situation next year and then he can get tagged....though I doubt the Steelers would use the tag on him. He's good, but he's not as good as he thinks he is.

Godslay

Banned
Looks like everyone is signed and ready to go in Denver. Clady is negotiating a deal, but from what I understand he will not hold out. He's likely to have a deal soon from what I understand.

Moreno passed his physical. This makes the competition at RB interesting. I'd love to see him actually produce without getting hurt.

Dumervil didn't have much to say about his incident besides, it's an ongoing investigation. From what I gather, it doesn't see like he will be charged with anything. I guess only time will tell.

It will be interesting to see Manning out there commanding the offense and making throws. Pretty pumped to see them tomorrow. Football's close I can smell it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I'd phrase it that the Steelers love playing this game. They've let it be known numerous times over the years with how they handle contracts. Report, and they'll work on getting you a new deal. Sit home and pout and they'll tell you to go fuck yourself. Some rumors are going round that he's going to report in 3 or 4 days. We'll see. I don't see how he helps himself by not signing the tender and reporting. He'll be right back in the same situation next year and then he can get tagged....though I doubt the Steelers would use the tag on him. He's good, but he's not as good as he thinks he is.

This is what happens when your agent has never had a Steeler player before. Have the Steelers ever actually paid someone the franchise tag? They tag people all the time and then work out deals. Whatever, Wallace will be in camp and ready to go well before the season.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Their zerg rushing of other threads make me laugh like an idiot. I'm hoping they'll be spared.

You weren't here when that one guy was ragging on Sanjuro for stealing his avatar? I think a dozen nfl-gaffers ended up with the same avatar for about a month.

squicken

‏@darrenrovell

William Morris Endeavor is working with Rob Gronkowski & his family to develop a TV show, a book & speaking engagements.

A book? Can they read?

brentech

think you read wrong. no idea who it is, but he was saying the girl is dressed up as Yoko

That's just some cosplayer in the picture.

G-Fex

is NFL Game Ticket like MLB.tv? As in I can watch games online streamed?

Cause I'm probably going to end MLB.tv soon to sign up for it.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
is NFL Game Ticket like MLB.tv? As in I can watch games online streamed?

Cause I'm probably going to end MLB.tv soon to sign up for it.

No live streaming.

Wait, do you mean NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL Game Rewind?

And speaking of game rewind, how many of us degenerates are going to subscribe for the all-22's? Should we make a separate thread of football minutiae?

G-Fex

No live streaming.

Wait, do you mean NFL Sunday Ticket or NFL Game Rewind?

And speaking of game rewind, how many of us degenerates are going to subscribe for the all-22's? Should we make a separate thread of football minutiae?

I'm not sure which one it is.

So NFL has no live streaming of multiple games?

Godslay

Banned
I'm not sure which one it is.

So NFL has no live streaming of multiple games?

You have to have Direct TV with a NFL Sunday Ticket Max to stream to computers, Ipad, or Iphone. $299.95.

Otherwise, you have to have a PS3 with NFL Sunday Ticket App and subscribe for $340 irc.

Slo

And speaking of game rewind, how many of us degenerates are going to subscribe for the all-22's? S

Superfans.jpg

So, uh, guys, I was watching film from 6 am to 9pm yesterday, and, uh, I think we should run more draw plays. Every time it's 3rd and 10+ we run a draw and pick up an easy 6 yards.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Superfans.jpg

So, uh, guys, I was watching film from 6 am to 9pm yesterday, and, uh, I think we should run more draw plays. Every time it's 3rd and 10+ we run a draw and pick up an easy 6 yards.

Pffffffft. Any armchair qb can give you that fmt level analysis. Only a true film watcher can make the distinction between a sprint draw and a draw trap!

Top Bottom